New rank?

Wu Tang Cummins

I was thinking maybe a new rank "Helper" could be added, or maybe "Chat Helper", because recently, I've spent most of my time in the Chat, and I've been helping tons of new users left and right solving their problems, avoiding random threads springing out of no where about problems that could be easily solved.

It wouldn't be a buy-able rank, you'd earn it by showing your dedication by helping users use the client.

Just a thought :)

There possibly could be a new rank for a helper of some sort. I think it would be cool if you had to submit a short application for it including 5 or so links to instances proving you've helped, then the current staff would anonymously vote and if you got 5 yeses then you would get the rank.

Just my idea, not saying it's for-sure or anything though.

That actually sounds pretty cool

There possibly could be a new rank for a helper of some sort. I think it would be cool if you had to submit a short application for it including 5 or so links to instances proving you've helped, then the current staff would anonymously vote and if you got 5 yeses then you would get the rank.

Just my idea, not saying it's for-sure or anything though.

That's a good idea, have a vote on applications for the Helper rank.  I like it :).   I hope this gets added, and if it does I call dibs on it. Haha. 

Guest Falixus

Once again, I think we have enough ranks. Ranks like these are nice, but I do think there is a limit on how many ranks we can have before it gets out of hand.

Indeed. This could be a good idea in the future, perhaps.