People Advertising "Hand-Done" Accounts.

Crime

Members always claim that accounts are "hand-done" when selling them

However, some accounts are so ridiculously cheap and the stats look very botted.

Similar to how users need to provide screenshots for hand-done services, why don't they have to provide proof that the accounts are hand-done.

Some of you are going to argue that people don't plan to sell their accounts, thus, they don't have proof of the account being hand-done.

I understand where your coming from, but put yourself in the buyer's perspective.

They are told that they are buying a hand trained accounts and never been botted on, they play on it and it is banned.

Odds are, they are going to be blamed for getting the account banned and won't be able to get a refund or provide sufficient proof in a dispute.

I know you're referring to me. I can provide screenshots or proof of the accounts being hand-done leveled.

Its the buyers choice to buy or not to buy an account.

Never had an user with any problems regarding being banned on an account I sold em, I can't count on two hands the amount of accounts.

Let's put your opinion aside and dont buy accounts you seem sketchy, problem solved.

Edited by Aggre
  • Like 4

Just now, Aggre said:

I know you're referring to me. I can provide screenshots or proof of the accounts being hand-done leveled.

Its the buyers choice to buy or not to buy an account.

Never had an user any problems regarding being banned on an account I sold em, I can't count on two hands the amount of accounts.

Let's put your opinion aside and dont buy accounts you seem sketchy, problem solved.

Check your private chat, this wasn't directed towards you.

After seeing your chat,

It just got me thinking about other people who claim hand-done

1 minute ago, Pixelated said:

How can you 100% prove that you hand trained it? You can't. Unless you record your screen every second that you've ever been on an account, there is no way to prove 100% that it's hand-done? If you have a viable way to prove this, then explain?

If you can't prove it, you shouldn't be able to advertise it?

9 minutes ago, Aggre said:

That means nothing. I could bot my strength from 1-80 and then login to osbot, take photo's. I could make a script that takes a photo on each level without the paint showing via the bot client. You can easily manipulate anything. I could just make the bot take a photo each level then just copy+paste it to the osbuddy folder.  

4 minutes ago, Drewyboyo said:

who cares if i ts hand done or not if it hasnt been botted on in a long time, the ban isnt months worth of delay, should only be warning on a day or two old acc

I personally don't care.

However, why should the seller be allowed to advertise "hand-done" if it's not hand-done. 

Why can't they just say, it's been botted on but a week has past?

18 minutes ago, Satire said:

That means nothing. I could bot my strength from 1-80 and then login to osbot, take photo's. I could make a script that takes a photo on each level without the paint showing via the bot client. You can easily manipulate anything. I could just make the bot take a photo each level then just copy+paste it to the osbuddy folder.  

This. Literally could just use mirror to bot.