OSBuddy Mirror may be causing Bans?

Crime

1 minute ago, Crime said:

I didn't know you are capable of determining what someone is insinuating?

I know my intentions for the thread.

Done arguing about this lol, rather earn my post counts ;).

It's pretty easy to determine what you were insinuating based on the title of your thread. Regardless of your intentions, word your threads better next time. 

1 hour ago, Crime said:

I got this screenshot from someone who was in discord with developers of OSBUDDY

XBKz1H2.png

If you do not know who matthew is, hes a OSBuddy Developer.

According to him, he found some information on the client itself that may be triggering bot detections.

What do you guys think?

Whoa, how welcoming this community is.....

. @Muffins YOU'RE a fucking asshole....

1 hour ago, ProjectPact said:

still made because i use the word autism, huh?

autismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautism

53 minutes ago, Rohm said:

Whoa, how welcoming this community is.....

. @Muffins YOU'RE a fucking asshole....

i dont really care what someone who joined on Friday has to say, sorry

Edited by Muffins

50 minutes ago, Muffins said:

still made because i use the word autism, huh?

autismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautism

i dont really care what someone who joined on Friday has to say, sorry

LMAO. I joined Osbot on friday, not Earth. Have you always been this fucking retarded or is it something you developed while growing up with a Father who touched you? Idk I think its from your daddy.

11 minutes ago, Rohm said:

LMAO. I joined Osbot on friday, not Earth. Have you always been this fucking retarded or is it something you developed while growing up with a Father who touched you? Idk I think its from your daddy.

I grew up with two mothers whom I love dearly. I fail to see how I am "fucking retarded". Care to elaborate?