Paladins

Greekkid

So we all know Smite was huge for Hi-Rez on both PC and console, and now with Paladins coming out that'll be a big huge game to play too!

They already had a $150,000 invitational on PC for Paladins, do you think it'll blow up like that on console too?

Smite had/has a Pro-League on Xbox, do you guys see Paladins getting a Pro-League on Xbox in the future?

I play it since 2 days cause i didnt want to buy overwatch (never played games like this before) 

I really like it and its a lot of fun. I think I won't swich to overwatch as I dont like that you can change your champs during the game.

Also since its f2p I am pretty sure that it will grow big once its out of beta

Edited by Oliver

I play it since 2 days cause i didnt want to buy overwatch (never played games like this before) 

I really like it and its a lot of fun. I think I won't swich to overwatch as I dont like that you can change your champs during the game.

Also since its f2p I am pretty sure that it will grow big once its out of beta

Overwatch was fun, I was on the best team for console and won all the tournaments it had until it died. OW on PC is actually pretty fun and worth it now. But I love the fact that you cant switch your champions in game and it'll be a pick and ban faze in the future with more characters released.

I just hope it goes big so we can compete in another game on console.

b grade overwatch char.gif

That's what everybody thinks, I even think that too. There's just small tweaks and differences that make it a different game. I kind of like it better and I loved Overwatch when it came out.