Murgee Auto Clicker? Or anything else recommended?

dicktaco

So I found this sucker from an old post on here. Is it better to auto click the same spot (As if you bound click to F5/Space/5 like osbuddy does) or jump from pixel to pixel within a square region?   

And for auto clicking NMZ - do you just absorb to 1K, rock cake to 1hp, dont ovl, and then dh bomb away? (Dont use overheads or if you dc or die you'll get caught like a moron)?  

Any suggestions for just autoclicking NMZ and maybe splashing? Would prefer not to use a bot - I feel like I'd be more likely to get a temp ban for just an autoclicker. (I'd rather bot alts not a main)

Write your own autoclicker if you can, I whipped up a quick one in java with a basic gui which would click around with randomised delays (between a threshold) within a radius. Got me from 55 to 94 magic no problemo :)

For nmz guthans, I used the same program to click randomly in the inventory (which was filled with combat potions) every 8 or so minutes. This maxed another account :)

I also wrote a simple ahk script to flick rapid heal for afking nmz with absorps, this too maxed another account.

There are loads of options, whether you do it in java, ahk or any other language. You could even use a mouse macro recorder :)

I'd suggest ahk for basic autoclickers tho, as that's more or less what it's designed to do and has useful features such as non focused key events etc.

~apa

Edit: Check out the docs for AHK if you want to try writing your own AHK scripts: https://autohotkey.com/docs/AutoHotkey.htm

Edited by Apaec

Write your own autoclicker if you can, I whipped up a quick one in java with a basic gui which would click around with randomised delays (between a threshold) within a radius. Got me from 55 to 94 magic no problemo :)

For nmz guthans, I used the same program to click randomly in the inventory (which was filled with combat potions) every 8 or so minutes. This maxed another account :)

I also wrote a simple ahk script to flick rapid heal for afking nmz with absorps, this too maxed another account.

There are loads of options, whether you do it in java, ahk or any other language. You could even use a mouse macro recorder :)

I'd suggest ahk for basic autoclickers tho, as that's more or less what it's designed to do and has useful features such as non focused key events etc.

~apa

Edit: Check out the docs for AHK if you want to try writing your own AHK scripts: https://autohotkey.com/docs/AutoHotkey.htm    

I've only done coding in C++/C, no GUI experience unfortunately nor anything with windows. (all linux based). I'm actually learning Java+GUI this semester which will be cool.  

That being said, I'm sure AHK is easy to implement something.  

How does AHK determine its rand function? Or even Java? I think in C++, it was like based off sys time or something. But are you applying any methods to change the distribution of the returns from it? Otherwise your spread would be completely even right?   

And what do you think - click the same pixel or randomly click around an area?

Edited by dicktaco

Currently have 3x accounts that I ran from 70/70/70 to 98/98/98 (still running them atm) all at NMZ running 24/7

without a single ban. How the f?

I also achieved 99/99/99 on my main from this as a test, and then tried a different method for magic and currently stand at 92 going on 99.

I think I know where you got your inspiration from for this post and trust me, I went down the same path ;)

Currently have 3x accounts that I ran from 70/70/70 to 98/98/98 (still running them atm) all at NMZ running 24/7

without a single ban. How the f?

I also achieved 99/99/99 on my main from this as a test, and then tried a different method for magic and currently stand at 92 going on 99.

I think I know where you got your inspiration from for this post and trust me, I went down the same path ;)

Hey man! That's awesome wow.  

What auto clicker and set up did you use? And what do you mean where I got the inspiration? :o

I've only done coding in C++/C, no GUI experience unfortunately nor anything with windows. (all linux based). I'm actually learning Java+GUI this semester which will be cool.  

That being said, I'm sure AHK is easy to implement something.  

How does AHK determine its rand function? Or even Java? I think in C++, it was like based off sys time or something. But are you applying any methods to change the distribution of the returns from it? Otherwise your spread would be completely even right?   

And what do you think - click the same pixel or randomly click around an area?

AHK is reasonably basic, there's loads of help online :) As always the number generator is as good as it can be but isn't perfect. But it's as good as it needs to be to give good enough results. ( https://autohotkey.com/docs/commands/Random.htm ). I'd say that, if you can, move around in an area, but it doesn't matter that much either way you do it.

~apa

AHK is reasonably basic, there's loads of help online :) As always the number generator is as good as it can be but isn't perfect. But it's as good as it needs to be to give good enough results. ( https://autohotkey.com/docs/commands/Random.htm ). I'd say that, if you can, move around in an area, but it doesn't matter that much either way you do it.

~apa

I'll try to find time to look through it and read man pages and whatnot. I think I've seen some OSRS specific libraries or something before (Not sure if that's what it was). I'm sure an autoclicker is literally just like (I haven't seen any functions, but you get what I mean)  

MouseInput(false);

var numClicks = (60min x 6 hours or whatever);

var index;

for (index = 0; index < numClicks;index++)

{

mouseclick();

sleep(rand(tinyMin,tinyMax));

mouseclick();

sleep(rand(minRange,maxRange));

}

the first sleep being the delay between the double click to actually pray flick.  

No clue wtf it even looks like to code on AHK though. For now, would you say murgee is okay? And what do you think is better for not being flagged on Jamflax's system? Same pixel flicking (like if you bound mouse1 to space bar) or varying pixels within a radius/box?

Also out of curiosity, how hard is it to write scripts for OSRS with limited Java experience? I've done C/C++, data structures with C++, assembly. Those are just uni classes though; I haven't written an ap or anything. Fuck, it was all Linux too. 

I'll try to find time to look through it and read man pages and whatnot. I think I've seen some OSRS specific libraries or something before (Not sure if that's what it was). I'm sure an autoclicker is literally just like (I haven't seen any functions, but you get what I mean)  

MouseInput(false);

var numClicks = (60min x 6 hours or whatever);

var index;

for (index = 0; index < numClicks;index++)

{

mouseclick();

sleep(rand(tinyMin,tinyMax));

mouseclick();

sleep(rand(minRange,maxRange));

}

the first sleep being the delay between the double click to actually pray flick.  

No clue wtf it even looks like to code on AHK though. For now, would you say murgee is okay? And what do you think is better for not being flagged on Jamflax's system? Same pixel flicking (like if you bound mouse1 to space bar) or varying pixels within a radius/box?

Also out of curiosity, how hard is it to write scripts for OSRS with limited Java experience? I've done C/C++, data structures with C++, assembly. Those are just uni classes though; I haven't written an ap or anything. Fuck, it was all Linux too. 

Well, i've got no idea how jagex detect bots (nor does anyone, really...), so i dont know if clicking in the same pixel really makes a difference or not. It's up to you to decide that! As for writing OSRS scripts, it's reasonably beginner friendly as it's so API heavy - let's just say I started out having never programmed in any language before. Ofcourse, a couple of years later, programming is now my thing ;)

~apa

Well, i've got no idea how jagex detect bots (nor does anyone, really...), so i dont know if clicking in the same pixel really makes a difference or not. It's up to you to decide that! As for writing OSRS scripts, it's reasonably beginner friendly as it's so API heavy - let's just say I started out having never programmed in any language before. Ofcourse, a couple of years later, programming is now my thing ;)

~apa

Can you expalin what "API heavy" means? And whoah that's crazy regarding the experience. Did you just try to program RS bots? Going to school or working in this field now?  

So cool how botting does stuff like that. Just the educational aspects of it are fun

Edited by dicktaco

Can you expalin what "API heavy" means? And whoah that's crazy regarding the experience. Did you just try to program RS bots? Going to school or working in this field now?  

So cool how botting does stuff like that. Just the educational aspects of it are fun

When I said API heavy I meant it's using a unique documentation (i.e the code you write is stuff to do with runescape and how you interact with the game) so it's very far from "standard" java. This means that the added layer of abstraction, in my opinion, makes a perfect stepping stone into the world of programming. Still a steep learning curve tho! And yes, I just tried to progam RS bots as I thought it might be interesting, and step by step built up my knowledge. Now I am both studying and working in the computer science field :)

~apa