Murgee Auto Clicker? Or anything else recommended?

dicktaco

When I said API heavy I meant it's using a unique documentation (i.e the code you write is stuff to do with runescape and how you interact with the game) so it's very far from "standard" java. This means that the added layer of abstraction, in my opinion, makes a perfect stepping stone into the world of programming. Still a steep learning curve tho! And yes, I just tried to progam RS bots as I thought it might be interesting, and step by step built up my knowledge. Now I am both studying and working in the computer science field :)

~apa

Took a loot at a few of the tutorials, I sort of see what you mean by API heavy. Instead of handling HOW your char interacts with the game, you just handle what it does. There was a function/method that was essentially rsChar.useobject("chest"); or something. So the client itself (like you said, its all abstracted away) handles most of that. You just (say for fletching) would check if (isAnimating()) or whatever and you know the char has stopped fletching. As opposed to handling the implementation of that; much easier for the scripter. 

However I wonder if that would cause issues with all bots being similar in how they handle things like banking and whatnot though in regards to detection. Would you have (not your own obviously you're a paid scripter) a simple script you'd say was well written that I could take a look at just to get a feel for it? 

I would just look myself, but you're obviously top tier at this stuff and I don't want to see a crappy 10 second script and go gee whiz this is great!

Took a loot at a few of the tutorials, I sort of see what you mean by API heavy. Instead of handling HOW your char interacts with the game, you just handle what it does. There was a function/method that was essentially rsChar.useobject("chest"); or something. So the client itself (like you said, its all abstracted away) handles most of that. You just (say for fletching) would check if (isAnimating()) or whatever and you know the char has stopped fletching. As opposed to handling the implementation of that; much easier for the scripter. 

However I wonder if that would cause issues with all bots being similar in how they handle things like banking and whatnot though in regards to detection. Would you have (not your own obviously you're a paid scripter) a simple script you'd say was well written that I could take a look at just to get a feel for it? 

I would just look myself, but you're obviously top tier at this stuff and I don't want to see a crappy 10 second script and go gee whiz this is great!

As you said, this idea of the client handling everything for you does bring up a few issues, notably all scripts have similar interactions and there's more scope for things to go wrong which cannot be fixed by the scripter, however these issues make scripting alot more accessible, so it's certainly worth it. 

As for the model script, there's no set way to write one, and I don't have a good example as i'm not particularly happy with how some of my own scripts are written. However what I did when I started out was look around here: http://osbot.org/forum/forum/288-downloadablelocal-scripts/ and decompile some scripts :) 

~apa

• 1 year later...
On 1/12/2017 at 4:33 PM, Apaec said:

Write your own autoclicker if you can, I whipped up a quick one in java with a basic gui which would click around with randomised delays (between a threshold) within a radius. Got me from 55 to 94 magic no problemo :)

For nmz guthans, I used the same program to click randomly in the inventory (which was filled with combat potions) every 8 or so minutes. This maxed another account :)

I also wrote a simple ahk script to flick rapid heal for afking nmz with absorps, this too maxed another account.

There are loads of options, whether you do it in java, ahk or any other language. You could even use a mouse macro recorder :)

I'd suggest ahk for basic autoclickers tho, as that's more or less what it's designed to do and has useful features such as non focused key events etc.

~apa

Edit: Check out the docs for AHK if you want to try writing your own AHK scripts: https://autohotkey.com/docs/AutoHotkey.htm

Would you sell the prayer flicking AHK script you used as well as the one for auto clicking? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2018 at 10:34 PM, abelytoox said:

Well, i tried do that, but its too difficult and take alot of time, but its posible..!

Actually i get some 99's with mouse recorder pro, that program can record the keyboard actions and of course the mause mov. and the clicking.

yh this is good

also if u get banned u get 2 day with mouse recorder.

never use gaary hood.