Break hanlder bug.

guywithlsd

Goes break while in combat.

So i buy private script. It run where is aggressive monsters right. And it probably decides to go break like 3 sec before entering area with monster -> in those 3 secs, he tryes to click log-out button, but gets attacked. And don't understand that so dies because tryes to logout.

It's problem how osbot handles logout while in combat and should be fixed? Idk, strange no one else have this problem or guy who made my script should be able make some easy work around? 

this can be handled by the script. just check how much time left before break, like if < 2 minutes, walk to safe area and wait. The client cannot be responsible for this and must be handled by the script.

is there a difference in mirror and simple client? i wanted to create thread for normal client, not mirror mode or anything.

this is a script related issue, not a client issue.

okay, so if dude who made my script is telling me this, how should i react? i mean..i was at his side, as it looks like break handler fault, not script. I mean, client handles breaks, not script. If client decides when to break, it should decide conditions too, not only time..

https://gyazo.com/2d4d9eee76f7a7a9f0ca45725bc750d1

Don't use breaks in a combat script. 

lol

You can't break in combat unless the script itself has it built in. 

what if its not even close to a combat script, but in a lot of parts of it it get attacked..only safe when banking. 

I made this script. The script runs flawlessly for 2+ hours testing with 0 breaks enabled, the issue @guywithlsd is having is when he enables breaks, OSBOT CLIENT LOGIN HANDLER only knows the TIME he set to break and log back in not if in combat or not.

So if at minute 25, the time he set to break OSBOT CLIENT LOGIN HANDLER kicks in and attempts to logout, even if he is being attacked by a NPC, overriding my script code, resulting in a spam click logout and death of character due to trying to logout being in combat.

You know the breaks are handled by the client and it cannot determine if you are in combat or not when it breaks. It just tries to log out when the break timer is hit. 

So if i buy private ghoul fighter from you, and forget to ask "will it work with break handler?" you can refuse to fix problem like this with breaking or charge like 20m for fix? just curious..as this script buying this is such wild west thing..want to be prepared for next purchase..

Edited by guywithlsd

So if i buy private ghoul fighter from you, and forget to ask "will it work with break handler?" you can refuse to fix problem like this with breaking or charge like 20m for fix? just curious..as this script buying this is such wild west thing..want to be prepared for next purchase..

if you are purchasing a private scripts make sure to get a quote for everything you want otherwise this will happen.

It isn't the clients fault since it isn't supposed to handle every situation when you can't break before breaking, this is for the scripter to implement.

Edited by Precise

if you are purchasing a private scripts make sure to get a quote for everything you want otherwise this will happen.

It isn't the clients fault since it isn't supposed to handle every situation when you can't break before breaking, this is for the scripter to implement.

ok, thanks. that sucks but oh well, ill have lesson now.

It is the clients fault, not sure why you're leading him in the wrong direction. Osbot login handler OVER RIDES all script code. The script runs when in combat already & is coded correctly, the issue he is having is because OSBOT LOGIN HANDLER does not recognize he is in combat when his break timer hits & attempts to logout.

User did not request a full customized LoginEvent handler that used -norandoms.

If there is an API that lets you over ride the OSBOT LOGIN HANDLER & establish a condition so it doesn't break in combat, please direct me. Thanks.

It is the clients fault, not sure why you're leading him in the wrong direction. Osbot login handler OVER RIDES all script code. The script runs when in combat already & is coded correctly, the issue he is having is because OSBOT LOGIN HANDLER does not recognize he is in combat when his break timer hits & attempts to logout.

User did not request a full customized LoginEvent handler that used -norandoms.

If there is an API that lets you over ride the OSBOT LOGIN HANDLER & establish a condition so it doesn't break in combat, please direct me. Thanks.

The client is doing what it is supposed to do, its not a bug or a fault

You can prepare for the break handler kicking in with this

if (api.getBot().getRandomExecutor().getTimeUntilBreak() < 1) {

//run to safe area to logout

}
  • Like 4