[Stable] OSBot 2.4.107 - Bug Fixes + CLI

Alek

I believe the issue only affects mirror mode. Have you tried stealth injection mode?

Stealth is working perfectly for certain script

Could be wrong but i believe for the prayer issue in my case ( zulrah script )

that the scripter worked on it, solved it and were waiting for you to push the updates.

I was just wondering how long that would take

@@Alex

a reply would had been appropriate instead of just ignoring me.

can you please push the zulrah script update? everyone is losing money for days now because of it

Edited by aloevera

I believe the issue only affects mirror mode. Have you tried stealth injection mode?

Just to let you know, this bug was present in stealth injection mode yesterday (about 30 hours ago). I've coppied the log in this thread http://osbot.org/forum/topic/113362-24107-entity-hover-debug/#entry1275112 .

Though everything seems to be fine today, so dunno what happened.

By the way thanks for constantly expanding CLI capabilities. Really usefull

We finally got around to fixing an issue with tile visibility in the void. It was a bit complicated but this should finally fix a bunch of random issues including the web walker getting stuck at a certain few spots.

Additionally I added the new CLI allow flag, "norender".

-allow norender

Happy Botting!

Don't forget to update the CLI usage link! http://i.imgur.com/YcYszFA.png

I keep seeing you post that the only issue is on mirror mode alek, but I havent seen anyone even talk about fixing it in mirror mode? Is there a reason for that? It seems like everyones just doesn't give a shit about mirror mode, yet mirror mode is the only way I bot because stealth injection is so easily detectable. Do you know an ETA on the mirror mode fix?