What I have noticed during my time here?

Wife

I've noticed that this community is very super mature, like all the other gaming related communities are. Also, no-one never gets salty, especially in the chat. People like @deceiver @Krys @Scotty are really helping and contributing towards this community by posting a lot of well articled quality content outside of the spam section. Also no-one is trying to scam people, thus why you should feel super safe when visiting the market section, especially the subforum for account sales.

I have to admit that I love every single one of you here. Thank-you for letting me be a part of this community where weeaboos are executed infront of an firing squad, like we use to do back in the good old days on eastern front.

Take care,

with love, Facial

I've noticed that this community is very super mature, like all the other gaming related communities are. Also, no-one never gets salty, especially in the chat. People like @deceiver @Krys @Scotty are really helping and contributing towards this community by posting a lot of well articled quality content outside of the spam section. Also no-one is trying to scam people, thus why you should feel super safe when visiting the market section, especially the subforum for account sales.

I have to admit that I love every single one of you here. Thank-you for letting me be a part of this community where weeaboos are executed infront of an firing squad, like we use to do back in the good old days on eastern front.

Take care,

with love, Facial

giphy.gif