60 - 99 Magic | Help!

RONTAG

gotten 20m magic xp doing it, never run a bot on the same ip the acc's autoclicking on and ur fine, ussualy do it when I head to bed and wake up with 350k magic xp

I always see,

"autoclicking ban is so easy"

"autoclicking never gets you banned"

do the people who get banned just do something wrong and if so what is it? I don't really wanna autoclick and my pure banned but I want stats for ice barrage ):

Sup guys, So i'm getting 99 magic starting from level 60.. the question what should i alch these days? and how much gold i need? i hope you help me smile.png

You could try doing Stun Alching it's like 225k xp/hr... 

But then again, you should always view leveling to be done in the most quickest way, because the time you save by the doing the faster option you will be use that time cover the extra money spent the quicker method.

You could try doing Stun Alching it's like 225k xp/hr... 

But then again, you should always view leveling to be done in the most quickest way, because the time you save by the doing the faster option you will be use that time cover the extra money spent the quicker method.

Lol stun alching is like max 170-180k xp per hour my friend.... 

OP you could burst at manical monkeys at 70 magic? or even sooner if u can do other type of burst spell. I myself stun-alched and 92 magic atm..

Edited by zyzzbra

180k+ alches at a time with minimal loss, maple longbow(u). Buy at 90 each. Nature at 265. Return alch is 192. 335-192 = 163 GP loss per alch which is 30m loss 55-99.

1k alches at a time with no loss + profit, air battlestaffs. Buy 1k at a time 9.1k each. Air Battle staff alches for 9300 each.