Protests

ThatIrishSOB

well that is a complicated question since you could ask more things.

why are people sick in their mind (torture people etc).

why do people kill themself?

i know this is way too far.

you have to know 1 guy against 100 won't do anything

60 guys against 100 would might work.

i know from me middle school we had a teacher who couldnt  us learn nothing and didnt do anything to learn us something.

we told this to our head which like 10 people and he changed alot after.

Why do people who protest think it will change anything? Especially when you're protesting legitimate democratic election results?

Sometimes I wish the US was a police state so the military could come in and just mow down all these liberal faggots. 

polls were rigged brah jeb bush was meant to win

why is there always so much racism on forums?

dont be some internet gangster

is it really racist to mention that "peaceful protests" in the usa, especially ones that are caused by politcal reasons or when another black thug gets shot by the police, often end up with black people rioting and looting stores ?

wow its almost like people are peacefully demonstrating freedom of speech. lets lock them all up until we get the death penalty back and sentence them to execution.

guess we need to take away freedom of speech because you dont like it.

If the protest is non-violent, then it's fine.

The people protesting Trump wouldn't be doing so had Hillary won, and would demand of Trump supporters that they not protest. They're hypocrites. If they're unhappy with the results then they can vote to secede, or leave.

Protesting the Democratic/Democratic Republic mechanisms is fine before-the-fact, not after. You don't get to undo the results you don't like.

Had Hillary won, it wouldn't be hypocritical for Trump supporters to protest her because:

The willingness to rig one election/poll is motive enough to assume they'll continue to rig more.

• Like 1

is it really racist to mention that "peaceful protests" in the usa, especially ones that are caused by politcal reasons or when another black thug gets shot by the police, often end up with black people rioting and looting stores ?

i know but that is no reason to tell all black people are bad.

there are always people and media to get people things in mind.

i really dont believe media since all they tell is what they want to tell you infact they are not always true.

>peaceful protesting

LOL

o6fa9w-trumpprotest1.jpg

yes and this is one of the many protests.

but doenst say every protest is like this.