Protests

ThatIrishSOB

i know but that is no reason to tell all black people are bad.

there are always people and media to get people things in mind.

i really dont believe media since all they tell is what they want to tell you infact they are not always true.

yes and this is one of the many protests.

but doenst say every protest is like this.

Many of them are like this. And don't forget many of these rioters are paid agitators.

i know but that is no reason to tell all black people are bad.

there are always people and media to get people things in mind.

i really dont believe media since all they tell is what they want to tell you infact they are not always true.

yes and this is one of the many protests.

but doenst say every protest is like this.

never said that all black people are bad.

just black neighborhoods have lots of uneducated and poor people so usually protests there often end up with them looting and rioting. Especially when these protest are started by people with racist ideologies like these blm tards or from these people that complained when the police shot some 18 year old, armed " poor misunderstood kid" that just robbed a store.

If the protest is non-violent, then it's fine.

The people protesting Trump wouldn't be doing so had Hillary won, and would demand of Trump supporters that they not protest. They're hypocrites. If they're unhappy with the results then they can vote to secede, or leave.

Protesting the Democratic/Democratic Republic mechanisms is fine before-the-fact, not after. You don't get to undo the results you don't like.

Had Hillary won, it wouldn't be hypocritical for Trump supporters to protest her because:

The willingness to rig one election/poll is motive enough to assume they'll continue to rig more.

Hillary won the popular vote, yet Trump won by 60 electoral votes. As far as I'm concerned, not only is it freedom of speech that lets them protest, but its also the fact that they're protesting how elections fundamentally work and how American elections in particular fundamentally do not represent the voice of the people.

• Like 1

Hillary won the popular vote, yet Trump won by 60 electoral votes. As far as I'm concerned, not only is it freedom of speech that lets them protest, but its also the fact that they're protesting how elections fundamentally work and how American elections in particular fundamentally do not represent the voice of the people.

the american constitution is simply outdated 

facep.gif

http://abcnews.com.co/donald-trump-protester-speaks-out-i-was-paid-to-protest/

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/11/13/staged-craigslist-ads-offer-1500-week-paid-anti-trump-protesters-411658

CkOc5QfVEAASPt7.jpg

Craigs-list-ad.jpg

stop-trump-ad.jpg

facep.gif

The electoral college was put in place precisely because of our current situation.

James Madison worried about what he called “factions,” which he defined as groups of citizens who have a common interest in some proposal that would either violate the rights of other citizens or would harm the nation as a whole. Madison’s fear – which Alexis de Tocqueville later dubbed “the tyranny of the majority” – was that a faction could grow to encompass more than 50 percent of the population, at which point it could“sacrifice to its ruling passion or interest both the public good and the rights of other citizens.”

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/the-reason-for-the-electoral-college/

never said that all black people are bad.

just black neighborhoods have lots of uneducated and poor people so usually protests there often end up with them looting and rioting. Especially when these protest are started by people with racist ideologies like these blm tards or from these people that complained when the police shot some 18 year old, armed " poor misunderstood kid" that just robbed a store.

i agree many black neighborhoods are uneducated.

all i want to say is you hear alot of the bad sides of them.

but you never hear about the ones that legit earn their money and work for it.

the world is just fucked up because we only hear the bad things in the news (90% of the time)

The electoral college was put in place precisely because of our current situation.

James Madison worried about what he called “factions,” which he defined as groups of citizens who have a common interest in some proposal that would either violate the rights of other citizens or would harm the nation as a whole. Madison’s fear – which Alexis de Tocqueville later dubbed “the tyranny of the majority” – was that a faction could grow to encompass more than 50 percent of the population, at which point it could“sacrifice to its ruling passion or interest both the public good and the rights of other citizens.”

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/the-reason-for-the-electoral-college/

in the 1800s. as though american laws should never be changed. but nah lets just go back to owning slaves and kicking those damn indians off our land.

what the hell?

democracy is a majority, retard. whites have been the majority for centuries. the electoral college only helped the reigning majority. please do basic history reading and fact checking instead of copying and pasting off of some bullshit website.

in the 1800s. as though american laws should never be changed. but nah lets just go back to owning slaves and kicking those damn indians off our land.

what the hell?

democracy is a majority, retard. whites have been the majority for centuries. the electoral college only helped the reigning majority. please do basic history reading and fact checking instead of copying and pasting off of some bullshit website.

You do realize what would happen without an electoral college right? Candidates would just advertise to major population hubs (which are overwhelmingly liberal) and call it a day. Vast swaths of the American public would be ignored because of the way the population is spread out. Is that democracy? lol

You do realize what would happen without an electoral college right? Candidates would just advertise to major population hubs (which are overwhelmingly liberal) and call it a day. Vast swaths of the American public would be ignored because of the way the population is spread out. Is that democracy? lol

Because tyranny of the minority is better than tyranny of the majority?

If the political contrast is really that big between major and minor population hubs, then why share a political leader at all (seems like, no matter the outcome, one side is going to end up unsatisfied every single time)?

Because tyranny of the minority is better than tyranny of the majority?

If the political contrast is really that big between major and minor population hubs, then why share a political leader at all (seems like, no matter the outcome, one side is going to end up unsatisfied every single time)?

Trump won 47% of the popular vote to Hillary's 48%, and more votes are still being counted. Bottom line is, whether it gets reformed or not, the EC is necessary.

You think swing states are bad now? Imagine only campaigning in Florida, California, New York, and Illinois and winning an election. Why should 8% of states decide the election outcome for everyone else? 

The electoral college balances representation with the importance of not having 4 large states basically run the entire country.

Edited by ThatIrishSOB

HUDCJE.png

America isn't a Democracy, it's a Democratic Republic. The electoral college ensures that the most densely populated cities don't get to decide the direction for the rest of the US population. But achieved without making it minority rule (aka. dictatorship).

The parties of no substance will result to buying votes; the Americans call them the Democrats and over here in the UK we call them Labour. The best way to buy votes is with welfare and free shit. But there are so many votes you can buy until they're all brought. So these parties look to open the boarders and flush in new "citizens" in order to buy their votes, as to maintain political power. Project Veritas uncovered the Dems' "bussing" strategy to bus people state-to-state, as well as giving temporary jobs to illegal aliens anyone in order for them to qualify to vote in states with no voter ID laws, multiple times. I can't recall whether this was just for the primaries though.

Here's another very telling image:

1479070187074.jpg

Edited by liverare
  • Like 1

its almost like a larger portion of the population (notably, 200,000 more) were left in the dust at the feet of a corrupt system.

don't try to justify that bullshit. 200,000 more people were ignored because of that system. 

Democracy

• control of an organization or group by the majority of its members: the intended extension of industrial democracy.

Are you high? Even Donald Trump said it was a bullshit system. Don't try to act like it's justified just because your candidate won, leaving you to justify racism and racist policies. Holy shit this is probably the dumbest argument I've ever been in. Please die.

i've gone on 4chan lol. you're not helping your case by posting from there. i'm not seeing how that in any way responds to what i was saying.