Logo Opinions

Mister Slyther

Hi guys, i need your help with giving me thoughts and opinions on my logo:

As I will be opening my graphic design shop in a month or two, so im working on the logo.

I'm open and willing to hear all opinions out.

A logo needs to be simple, memorable, relevant, etc..

Please be constructive as much as possible, this is why i'm posting here as I would like help smile.png

Throw in ideas, ASH is because my family name starts with ASH, feel free to link it as much as possible and give me any ideas you got!

I need to hear reasonable statements, look at the visa logo. Look at how simple it is, look at the apple logo, look at Nike. There is so many simple logos out there and they have become well known brands now.

A7oywjj.png

Edited by Mister Slyther

Hi guys, i need your help with giving me thoughts and opinions on my logo:

As I will be opening my graphic design shop in a month or two, so im working on the logo.

I'm open and willing to hear all opinions out.

A logo needs to be simple, memorable, relevant, etc..

Please be constructive as much as possible, this is why i'm posting here as I would like help smile.png

Throw in ideas, ASH is because my family name starts with ASH, feel free to link it as much as possible and give me any ideas you got!

I need to hear reasonable statements, look at the visa logo. Look at how simple it is, look at the apple logo, look at Nike. There is so many simple logos out there and they have become well known brands now.

A7oywjj.png

Looks like a gimpy #2009 trending design.

Its 3 or E, 6 or G <- try another font, this is not a readable.

Don't use shadows for logotypes. Don't try making 3d effects, this is not #2016 trending.

The kicked square looks like sh*t, ya sh*t, why? Tell me what's was yours idea, maybe i can figure out how to help.

Btw, suggestion for future: Don't combine 3d elements with 2d - its horrible mix.

Edited by xOx