@Any super moderator, or Maldesto.

Megaman

So, I hear the rule is that TWC members cannot do any services except buy/sell gold with middle man or going first.

I would like to ask for permission to do services for people, under these conditions

-I will always go first or use middleman until TWC removed no matter how little the trade. Whoever the person is it doesn't matter, even if they have 0 feedback and 1 post. I will use a middle man or go first.

-I will not take any service that means I log onto an account with over 10m total wealth

-I will permanently write in my signature (until TWC removed) "Be careful when trading me, I must go first or use a middle man, do not trust me with 10m or more on your account" 

-I will change my osbot title to "DO NOT TRADE FIRST" until TWC is removed

-I will pay middleman what the account wealth is worth while service is going on

-I will not buy/sell accounts whatsoever until TWC removed.

I have no intentions of anything shady. I am hoping to earn 100 feedback then ask for TWC removed. I think this is extremely fair. If one problem ever comes up with my services, you can instantly revoke this privilege.  I heard that the rule TWC members could not do services was put in months ago, back in my day on Osbot, we could still do anything, TWC meant Trade with caution, not don't trade at all.

Edit: for the confusion, I do NOT want trade with caution removed yet, I just want to be allowed to earn trust back with services.

EDIT2: added suggestions by @@Decode

Thank you for considering.

@@Dex @@Solution @@Maldesto

Edited by Megaman

I see, that's why I'm asking to EARN my trust back. under what I believe is very fair conditions.

Edit: Would still not want access to the different forum sections, would just pick up what I can here and there, no change to rank would be needed.

Edited by Megaman

What have you done that has caused you to have that TWC badge? Just curious

around 2 and a half years  ago gave a guy shit and refused to pay back 50k, also was an overall asshole to people. If you look through dispute history, you will find the dispute relating to 50k. That's what I remember at least.

Edit: probably did more, that's what I recall though.

Edited by Megaman

Support you on this + donate

So, I hear the rule is that TWC members cannot do any services except buy/sell gold with middle man or going first.

I would like to ask for permission to do services for people, under these conditions

-I will always go first or use middleman until TWC removed no matter how little the trade. Whoever the person is it doesn't matter, even if they have 0 feedback and 1 post. I will use a middle man or go first.

-I will not take any service that means I log onto an account with over 10m total wealth

-I will permanently write in my signature (until TWC removed) "Be careful when trading me, I must go first or use a middle man, do not trust me with 10m or more on your account" 

-I will change my osbot title to "DO NOT TRADE FIRST" until TWC is removed

-I will pay middleman what the account wealth is worth while service is going on

-I will not buy/sell accounts whatsoever until TWC removed.

I have no intentions of anything shady. I am hoping to earn 100 feedback then ask for TWC removed. I think this is extremely fair. If one problem ever comes up with my services, you can instantly revoke this privilege.  I heard that the rule TWC members could not do services was put in months ago, back in my day on Osbot, we could still do anything, TWC meant Trade with caution, not don't trade at all.

Edit: for the confusion, I do NOT want trade with caution removed yet, I just want to be allowed to earn trust back with services.

• Like 1