rest in peace little guy

Kittens

My cat was 15+ years old and got sick recently, stopped eating and drinking water and losing strength overall. We took him to the vet to give some meds to help make him eat but didnt help and took some more tests and said that his kidneys are bad or something and said we can pay 300-400 to pump fluids in him or something and he may or may not end up feeling better. We took him home with plans on putting him to sleep the next day.

Well today he stopped breathing/moving earlier today and I came home and my parents said he had died. We buried him in a neighbors back yard with her other kittens since my cat use to go over to her house all the time and play with her cats.

Rest in peace my little guy I will always love you  

(I teared up having to write about him and think of him) I hope you guys dont have to go through what I did today. Worst feeling ever....

Edited by President Obama
  • Like 19

I know how you feel man, my cat died this year, she would have turned 12 in September, she died apparently from complications from injections. Was supposed to travel and bring her with me, but she got sick a week after the injection and died shortly after the injection time ran out.

I hope you kept pictures/videos of your cat for memories, you're gonna recover.

Rip man, as saiyan said now your cat is on cats heaven messing around. I lost so many cats/dogs in the last years from car accidents or  diseases.

Hoping you got great memories of him and as many other people will say "its just a cat " and other shits..ANY PET ITS JUST NOT A PET..IS MANY MORE THAN THAT..

and sorry for your loss again man.