@New Noah

Gorilla Sensei

My man! Thanks so much senpai =).

The problem with subs for me at this point is I can't powerlevel(or really play RS that well in general) when I have to read and play at the same time.

I forgot I have to re-add you now. I cleared my friend list on there because of some drama with a friend I met there who lived like 20 minutes away from me.

I'm training agility on osrs and firemaking on rs3 and watching anime with subs atm

• Like 1

I was more referring to how you manage to play multiple accounts while somehow reading subs.

I just got 75 RC doing lavas(using lumber yard scrolls). Surprisingly was not nearly as expensive as it may seem and it only took me 6 hours with consistent 30k xp per hour. I am paying someone to get me 86 for task diaries via the same method. Are blood runes really as OP as people make it out to be though?

Why the hell would you let somebody on a rs account with 75 RC? That's just asking to get banned.

Bloods/Souls aren't really that OP they are just more afk than lavas

How'd I get banned though? It's all being done by hand(along with other levels I am getting for elite diaries). This isn't the first time I have ordered powerlevels(in the past I used dbuffed but he's gone now so now it's someone else).

I will keep that in mind at the higher levels thanks.

Seriously though how can you read subs and play not one but two accounts! What kind of sorcery is this!

Account sharing is against the rules and you can't be sure that the person that you order from won't bot.

I'm learning Japanese so its not that bad plus agility isn't so high apm

• Like 1

Still is against the rules eh? Perhaps but I have trusted this individual with 100m before and if I recall properly he was/is a cashier for realist and handled like 1b stock without scamming. Of course I can't be 100% sure if he will bot or not but I have faith he wont screw me over.

Oh see that's awesome learning a 2nd language! I need to get on that train at some point. Yeah and firemaking in rs3 is too easy with bonfires lol.

Oh I also found this you might appreciate reading(namely the post from modmatk in top). Ofcourse this doesn't stop it from being botted but as mentioned above I think the guy is honest so I shouldn't be too worried.

https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/3dnb5n/nobody_on_osrs_has_ever_been_banned_for_account/

He might think that he can get away with it, he might even have botted for other people before and not got them banned because he used a private script or other means and the services were relatively short. You can never be sure... I just think that its silly to trust other people with an account that you value but at the end of the day its up to you so w/e

• Like 1