How to create lots of accounts on one Email.

venetox

Hello,

In my time here, I've seen a fair few people asking how to create lots of accounts without having to create lots of emails.

It's really easy, but there are some caveats.

Gmail has an automatic "aliasing" function.

When an email is sent to foo+bar@@gmail.com it gets sent to foo@@gmail.com, (the recipient still shows as foo+bar@@gmail.com so you can know it was sent to an alias).
This allows you do do things like foo+facebook@@gmail.com, and if facebook ever shares your email, you will know because you will be getting emails from spamsite.org which is sending to foo+facebook@@gmail.com

So how does this assists RS account creation.

Well, when Jagex checks if an email is in use. It checks the email you entered and does not recognise you are using an alias function.

This means that you can setup your accounts like so.

Bot 1 is registered to foo+bot1@@gmail.com

Bot 2 is registered to foo+bot2@@gmail.com

Bot 3 is registered to foo+bo3@@gmail.com

etc...

This is really quite useful because it also means you can have stuff like

Smelt Bot 1 is registered to foo+smelt1@@gmail.com

Mule Bot 1 is registered to foo+mule1@@gmail.com

etc...

There is a single caveat to this however.

I'm sure if you contacted Jagex support they would be able to fix it.

However, do not use this for an account you want to actually confirm or change the email of.

This is because there is a problem with the Jagex website the email confirmation/email change links DO NOT WORK, if there is a + in the email. I believe this is because of the fact that HTML uses + to concat two strings together so having foo+bot2@@gmail.com would end out as foobot2@@gmail.com in the eyes of the Jagex server and therefore, it thinks the email its getting is not the valid email for your account etc etc. Basically shit don't work. However for bot accounts this means nothing cos who verifies those anyway.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

you can also just add a period in between the letters of the email like  notar.sbot@@gmail.com and all the emails will be sent to notarsbot@@gmail.com you can also sign in and activate the account you will just have to type the period in the location it belongs for each account. With long name emails this can create several accounts with one email. You can also still change the emails of the accounts after.

Edited by Bhisaboss

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone needs loads of registered accounts lmk :p have an account maker which does it auto.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/113482-cheap-gold-farmers-dream-easy-disposable-mass-suicide-level-3s/?p=1276034

@The thread; don't need to activate it :p

Need to buy level 3's registered? I have a auto maker which can make them :)

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/113482-cheap-gold-farmers-dream-easy-disposable-mass-suicide-level-3s/?p=1276034

@The thread; you don't need to activate them. Just create a random email in your head (like jajkfhdkj3838@@gmail.com) and chances are it's not taken!

Best of luck.

• 1 month later...
On 1/8/2017 at 7:08 AM, Montana of 300 said:

If anyone needs loads of registered accounts lmk :p have an account maker which does it auto.

@The thread; you don't need to activate them. Just create a random email in your head (like jajkfhdkj3838@@gmail.com) and chances are it's not taken!

Best of luck.

Ty for this :doge:

On 2016. 10. 12. at 1:04 AM, venetox said:

Hello,

In my time here, I've seen a fair few people asking how to create lots of accounts without having to create lots of emails.

It's really easy, but there are some caveats.

Gmail has an automatic "aliasing" function.

When an email is sent to foo+bar@@gmail.com it gets sent to foo@@gmail.com, (the recipient still shows as foo+bar@@gmail.com so you can know it was sent to an alias).
This allows you do do things like foo+facebook@@gmail.com, and if facebook ever shares your email, you will know because you will be getting emails from spamsite.org which is sending to foo+facebook@@gmail.com

So how does this assists RS account creation.

Well, when Jagex checks if an email is in use. It checks the email you entered and does not recognise you are using an alias function.

This means that you can setup your accounts like so.

Bot 1 is registered to foo+bot1@@gmail.com

Bot 2 is registered to foo+bot2@@gmail.com

Bot 3 is registered to foo+bo3@@gmail.com

etc...

This is really quite useful because it also means you can have stuff like

Smelt Bot 1 is registered to foo+smelt1@@gmail.com

Mule Bot 1 is registered to foo+mule1@@gmail.com

etc...

There is a single caveat to this however.

I'm sure if you contacted Jagex support they would be able to fix it.

However, do not use this for an account you want to actually confirm or change the email of.

This is because there is a problem with the Jagex website the email confirmation/email change links DO NOT WORK, if there is a + in the email. I believe this is because of the fact that HTML uses + to concat two strings together so having foo+bot2@@gmail.com would end out as foobot2@@gmail.com in the eyes of the Jagex server and therefore, it thinks the email its getting is not the valid email for your account etc etc. Basically shit don't work. However for bot accounts this means nothing cos who verifies those anyway.

or you can use a fake email as a login?-.- and register it to your own once created ROFL

mr caveat

On 2017. 01. 08. at 1:08 PM, Montana of 300 said:

Best of luck.

like jajkfhdkj3838 who would remember this?:D