Gold farming tips

jackshow

• Ip flags are not real. You can argue with me if you want to, but I don't give a shit. I make money botting, you probably don’t if you’re reading this.

doge.png Best part of the guide hahaha. 

Thanks for the credit though smile.png Good guide and gives a lot of details. 

One thing I would like to add is that you can save a lot of money on scripts if you learn to code yourself. Instead of spending $1000 on a script, you can spend a month learning how to code. Its really not that difficult to code runescape bots (learning real java is more complex). I spent time over the summer learning and thats how I made my own scripts to gold farm. 

Also, instead of paying people to create the accounts for you, just make a bot for that too :P 

When I was at my peak in gold farming, all I would do is create the log in details for the account. 

Tut island was automated.

Getting the requirements was automated.

Muling was semi automated (Where I controlled the mule and all the bots would come and transfer me the gold on command)

If you can get complete auto muling, then thats even better.

The whole point of gold farming is to try and make everything automated.  I believe the best way to do this is by creating your own scripts because then you can tweak it to your liking and don't have to worry about anyone else. 

Edited by Juggles
  • Like 2

• Ip flags are not real. You can argue with me if you want to, but I don't give a shit. I make money botting, you probably don’t if you’re reading this.

doge.png Best part of the guide hahaha. 

Thanks for the credit though smile.png Good guide and gives a lot of details. 

One thing I would like to add is that you can save a lot of money on scripts if you learn to code yourself. Instead of spending $1000 on a script, you can spend a month learning how to code. Its really not that difficult to code runescape bots (learning real java is more complex). I spent time over the summer learning and thats how I made my own scripts to gold farm. 

Also, instead of paying people to create the accounts for you, just make a bot for that too :P 

When I was at my peak in gold farming, all I would do is create the log in details for the account. 

Tut island was automated.

Getting the requirements was automated.

Muling was semi automated (Where I controlled the mule and all the bots would come and transfer me the gold on command)

If you can get complete auto muling, then thats even better.

The whole point of gold farming is to try and make everything automated.  I believe the best way to do this is by creating your own scripts because then you can tweak it to your liking and don't have to worry about anyone else. 

No problem for the credit :p I couldn't take something and not give credit.

As for your mention about being able to script, yeah - you also save money and time. The rest of your points are accurate though, yes.

Nice guide but

Mass botting is retarded.

*cough* 400 cow bots want to talk to you

Wut

I like it.

Tyty

really good read, and source of info.

Thanks!

"If you can’t program you are never going to make it far botting"

Like if you can't make your own script? CLI setup? API? How specific do you mean

Yeah, basically. A large majority of the 'good' botters can do a lot more than scripting so I said programming instead of scripting. It's more so scripting, but the things you learn having the capability to do something like writing your own client is what I was talking about.

Having the knowledge behind that lets you do much more intricate things with your scripts.

You don't NEED it, but having the knowledge certainly helps.

If you’re leeching, you will never go anywhere. LfzqLDN.gif

*cough* @Pain *cough*

Edited by jackshow

No problem for the credit :p I couldn't take something and not give credit.

As for your mention about being able to script, yeah - you also save money and time. The rest of your points are accurate though, yes.

Wut

Tyty

Thanks!

Yeah, basically. A large majority of the 'good' botters can do a lot more than scripting so I said programming instead of scripting. It's more so scripting, but the things you learn having the capability to do something like writing your own client is what I was talking about.

Having the knowledge behind that lets you do much more intricate things with your scripts.

You don't NEED it, but having the knowledge certainly helps.

*cough* @Pain *cough*

ihDKxL.png

Edited by Pain

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...