In all seriousness

Jonny

Rule Changes  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Rule Changes

• Support
    • No Support

• Administrator

We don't approve people who spam 100 post count account threads. We aren't changing anything unless all my mods come to me with valid arguments. The argument will be forever why not add this why not 501 post why not 550, 600, 700, 5000. At the end of the day the more restrictions you put on the market the less scamming. We aren't changing it anymore.

But with the more restrictions by post count and online time is just ridiculous never ending story. I change it to 500 people want 1000 and so on.

• Like 3

We don't approve people who spam 100 post count account threads. We aren't changing anything unless all my mods come to me with valid arguments. The argument will be forever why not add this why not 501 post why not 550, 600, 700, 5000. At the end of the day the more restrictions you put on the market the less scamming. We aren't changing it anymore.

But with the more restrictions by post count and online time is just ridiculous never ending story. I change it to 500 people want 1000 and so on.

Spam section/30 minutes per post suggestion is quite good though.

(not sure if that still works) and you're using a debit/credit card, those require you to actually go INTO a bank and sign up for them and giving out your personal details including passport/drivers license. I understand what you're saying, however you are majorly incorrect as it seems you don't know the basics of how stuff works.

Wrong.

2/3 of my bank accounts I've applied for online just by simply giving a passport number and an address.

You can do that by using anyones information online.

Lloyds TSB and Barclays both offer online application.

let me limit your post to 30 minutes per post, See how you like it... don't punish new people for scammers. It isn't a good suggestion.

But its not punishing them for scammers. If anyone genuinely is new and interested in entering the market, they wont mind these restrictions. 

But its not punishing them for scammers. If anyone genuinely is new and interested in entering the market, they wont mind these restrictions. 

that'd just create a very unhealthy market that isn't free & would deter activity

the spam forum = post count suggestion is the only really logical one imo & it actually benefits instantly 

that'd just create a very unhealthy market that isn't free & would deter activity

the spam forum = post count suggestion is the only really logical one imo & it actually benefits instantly 

Well, in a way, you could call the spam forum suggestion the same as the 30 minute one. If the spam section one is implemented you'll have a lot of spammers in sections where they're not supposed to spam in, leading to more reports/w.e the mods would have to handle.

Edited by Decode