Bought this for <30k on DMM Seasonals.

FletchingNL

After dying twice already due to higher levels, me and him spoke for about an hour or so about me joining him at the pyramid course in the desert. You gain 10K per trip there, so I trained my agility up, and got some items I was selling for around 45-50K, thieved around 5K for some food/desert supplies as well, he had his other account already set up and waiting for me - I got there, saw someone tried to run and died to them (after they chased me half way across the desert, pro tanking) and then I PM'ed him that I died, he laughed about it and made fun about it saying like "there wasn't anyone here 5 mins ago" when he was meant to be scouting to make sure we don't die...  Yeah I found out due to this thread it was him that done it knowing I had that amount of money.

Deadbuffed Man Mode

• Like 4

After dying twice already due to higher levels, me and him spoke for about an hour or so about me joining him at the pyramid course in the desert. You gain 10K per trip there, so I trained my agility up, and got some items I was selling for around 45-50K, thieved around 5K for some food/desert supplies as well, he had his other account already set up and waiting for me - I got there, saw someone tried to run and died to them (after they chased me half way across the desert, pro tanking) and then I PM'ed him that I died, he laughed about it and made fun about it saying like "there wasn't anyone here 5 mins ago" when he was meant to be scouting to make sure we don't die...  Yeah I found out due to this thread it was him that done it knowing I had that amount of money.

damn that scummy as fuck.

but tbh you should have known not to trust dutch people :/

sucks :/

Yep, the fact I generally thought he was being part of our OSbot team as well was annoying. I mean I understand the point of the game is to kill people, but for example I was using my personal account not a mule or anything, and he had 2 accounts to take advantage with and just decided to kill me knowing I had money.

Uh? I can explain all of this in it's entirety.

Crazy outcome o my.

Read your OP.

I said I lured you for 9 crafting as a joke... You died in Alkharid and you logged out // appeared offline and I presumed you rage quit so I posted that. I wasn't on skype due to having 2 clients open. One at agility pyramid and my main training. Re-add me on skype this is just stupid.

PSA.

I didn't kill you

'Hi community, I'm a dick!'

*slow clap*

Hi Community, I jump to conclusions.