A new rule

Decode

In light of the constant abuse people tend to give new comers or anyone using the black market, i suggest that anyone who makes a thread topic about another user relating them to scamming and what not shouldn't be deemed acceptable at all.

The only exception i would make is if/when a user scams, the victim puts up a thread about it and no one else until the dispute has been disclosed. It really doesn't help getting called a scammer when you're not one. 

let's say i'm new to the market and someone posts on my service thread "you're a scammer" etc etc.

i can just report the post and a mod will remove it.

it's been like that forever, so why are you coming up with this "new rule"

Because lately its not just been post's on threads, its been about new people making new threads before the user in question ever does anything. 

Edit: Heck even i was once subject to one of these threads, but look where i am now :kappa:

Edited by Decode

In light of the constant abuse people tend to give new comers or anyone using the black market, i suggest that anyone who makes a thread topic about another user relating them to scamming and what not shouldn't be deemed acceptable at all.

The only exception i would make is if/when a user scams, the victim puts up a thread about it and no one else until the dispute has been disclosed. It really doesn't help getting called a scammer when you're not one. 

*anything to showcase new donor status*

lmao, someone who recently joined got lifetime just to scam

nice timing

semi agree but dont at the same time as they mostly do have the intention of scamming

meme below is from the first PC thread i ever made about an account

not much considering we've all seen you posting 5 word comments (repeatedly) to get 100 post count, meaning you obviously knew the rules of the forum from the start, or looked them up immediately after finding the site, likely because you have the intention to scam anyone you can.

everyone knows this, hence, 0 value

Edited by orphaneater

*anything to showcase new donor status*

lmao, someone who recently joined got lifetime just to scam

nice timing

If that was my intention, i already have multiple threads. 

Im not saying people dont scam, im just saying making a topic about anyone and everyone is wrong.

As you can see here i was once "called out" and look how that turned out.

If that was my intention, i already have multiple threads. 

Im not saying people dont scam, im just saying making a topic about anyone and everyone is wrong.

As you can see here i was once "called out" and look how that turned out.

6/9 of the people he called out are banned and 1 was banned and refunded to come back lol

6/9 of the people he called out are banned and 1 was banned and refunded to come back lol

LMFAO 90% banned there XD

Fact is, one person included still wasn't a scammer. 

I think spam forum shouldn't show up on the main page where it shows new topics

Usually shite that comes from the the spam forum anyway like click bait and topics like this

Edit: meaning the scammer name calling threads, not this specific thread

Good suggestion 

can't the person just report the post & they'd get dealt with accordingly? if it's a clear bait/flame

Yeah but why bother put a person through that, just make it a rule since if the person reports it it'll be taken down either way?