Formatting Problem with Bot

iEnvy

Hello everyone,

I am having trouble with what i think is a formatting issue between my computer and the client. It's not specific to just a script, it occurs on any script i try to run.

My problem is when i open a script and the options for food, what to kill etc (like below) I am unable to view all the options making it quite difficult to actually utilize the bot. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.

post-35308-0-30920200-1475104713_thumb.png

If anyone could help me out with some idea on how to fix this, I'd really appreciate it

Thanks

I'm guessing you're not on Windows?

I am. Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 3.

He's on windows, It might be a resolution issue or possibly within the script itself during an update the gui got fucked up somehow? (Also @iEnvy try to restart after you change text size)

Yes I tried this, I even restarted computer and had the same result. It made everything smaller except for that options window.

Also like i said at the top, Its not specific to this one script. It occurs with all scripts I attempt to run.

Edited by iEnvy

I am. Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 3.

Yes I tried this, I even restarted computer and had the same result. It made everything smaller except for that options window.

Also like i said at the top, Its not specific to this one script. It occurs with all scripts I attempt to run.

Quite possibly could be an odd resolution of the surface 3? What resolution are you running?

• Like 1

Could just be an odd issue on surface pro 3 then :/

Yeah sadly at the time of purchase, this was a good option for what my major was in school. Stupid me should have put my runescape requirements as a priority in the purchase.

Appreciate the help though Muffins.

I'll keep trying stuff out.