Long-term Botting.

Indigoizm

Hey guys, I just wanted to ask you all on here if there are any specific bot scripts (that make profit) you are confident won't get banned? I understand that with botting there is always a chance of being banned, but I am searching for a script that I can run on an account for long enough to make a huge difference in my bank. Im not asking for the best profit/hr or best exp/hr, but a decent one that ultimately is just as beneficial but without the work of making a new account/purchasing a bond on it to run the same script that got my first account banned. Thanks smile.png

I had a private runecrafting script made that I have never been banned on yet but I'm a seasonal use person so maybe once every few weeks ill bot a level or so. I'm not sure if you would call that long term or even profitable but my account has 80 runecrafting and I've been botting since it was 45 I've made quite a cash stack though. If i were you i'd do mining or blast furnace if that's still popular. 

Edited by Omnificent
  • Like 1

It's all about botting over time, if you bot seven days a week even for six hours a day expect to be banned, I have two accounts and ill play on one and bot the other, and maybe, once or twice a week ill let one bot for two hours while im not watching it but I try to bot only the skills I also work on when im playing and I havent been banned yet.

It's all about botting over time, if you bot seven days a week even for six hours a day expect to be banned, I have two accounts and ill play on one and bot the other, and maybe, once or twice a week ill let one bot for two hours while im not watching it but I try to bot only the skills I also work on when im playing and I havent been banned yet.

I understand. Im the same way I guess, I have one account that I designate to botting. I probably would end up botting every day because I only have time to pk and do fun stuff when i get on. However, i continue to run out of bonds on that account so I only get to bot it for a few days cumulative before i take a 2 week break to get bond money again from other accounts. Its an odd cycle i was just trying to figure out a bot I wouldn't have to worry about running while I went to sleep or class.

As I understand it, detection comes in one of two ways, either suspicious behavior, or directly detecting that your game has been tampered with. For the former, quality scripts are important. Lots of free scripts do little to nothing to hide themselves. It's especially bad for click-intensive tasks, like mining, as Juggles said. As for the latter, the only way of avoiding that to my knowledge is to use mirror mode. 

• Like 1

My account is pretty much 90% botted. I've had it since around 2010.

Immediately started botting it as soon as I could. I usually bot around 2-4 hours daily, then do slayer tasks or bot another skill/task.

I only use my own scripts as well.

(except for cw fletcher which is amazing and good for xp/easy 99)

Edited by Paradoxical

I made a brand new account. Changed the clothes and everything, and immediately started botting wc. I would rarely say something to someone if I saw someone say anything, but I botted to 86 wc. Sometimes going for 10+ hours. I didn't enable input anything except for moving the camera so it could see all the willows. Got banned. This was using mirror bot. So i'm guessing the huge amount of hours didn't do me any justice. It was also on a free script. So instead of botting non-stop, what should I do?

Sorry for the long post.

I made a brand new account. Changed the clothes and everything, and immediately started botting wc. I would rarely say something to someone if I saw someone say anything, but I botted to 86 wc. Sometimes going for 10+ hours. I didn't enable input anything except for moving the camera so it could see all the willows. Got banned. This was using mirror bot. So i'm guessing the huge amount of hours didn't do me any justice. It was also on a free script. So instead of botting non-stop, what should I do?

Sorry for the long post.

Dont bot WC.

I had a private runecrafting script made that I have never been banned on yet but I'm a seasonal use person so maybe once every few weeks ill bot a level or so. I'm not sure if you would call that long term or even profitable but my account has 80 runecrafting and I've been botting since it was 45 I've made quite a cash stack though. If i were you i'd do mining or blast furnace if that's still popular. 

Are you botting abyss?

you're living the life mate

Just learn to script and you can too. The best thing I found after I learned how to script was that I could make the script act how I act in game, and make sure that my script acts the way I want. It took me about 2 weeks to comprehend Java properly and start learning, now I can pump out quality accounts with my rock crabs script or get bank from my merch script. It really helps widen your ability.