Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

@Fruity i have noticed the script just keeps withdrawing and re-banking my ring of suffering (ri) if i select it in my range equipment when i use a seers ring (i) in my mage equipment, or could this because i'm doing a 8 way switch? or is it the script?

lmk if you have any suggestions.

Edited by Degree

Very good script, been running flawless for a while now. Averaging 1.8m/h.

One small point however, When teleporting to the ferax enclave using the ring of duelling after finishing a trip, the script pauses for a unnecessary long amount of time, instead of immediately walking to the bank. It's not a big point, but fixing it could boost the hourly kills to 20 instead of 19 😉

Thanks.

On 8/16/2020 at 6:52 PM, Degree said:

@Fruity i have noticed the script just keeps withdrawing and re-banking my ring of suffering (ri) if i select it in my range equipment when i use a seers ring (i) in my mage equipment, or could this because i'm doing a 8 way switch? or is it the script?

lmk if you have any suggestions.

Apologies, didnt see this one come up, currently ring switches are not supported, i've played with adding them in the past but any delays or lags you take damage from snaklings twice causing issues.

22 hours ago, semiteking123 said:

Very good script, been running flawless for a while now. Averaging 1.8m/h.

One small point however, When teleporting to the ferax enclave using the ring of duelling after finishing a trip, the script pauses for a unnecessary long amount of time, instead of immediately walking to the bank. It's not a big point, but fixing it could boost the hourly kills to 20 instead of 19 😉

Thanks.

Ill look into it, shouldnt  be a delay so i'd guess my sleep was ot amended when switching from clan wars to fernox

since ur fruity nmz is completely crazy and got 2 accs maxxed there, thinking bout getting this one either.

first of all i love u for fruity nmz.... no homo :D

second:

what do you think about using this script on a pure with 90 magic and 99 range ? def 1, pray 43...

i would use max possible gear..

and could i pay with paypal and directly cancel so i only pay for this month, and when its good to me i rebuy it next month again? or do i have to wait like 29 or 30 days to cancel it? tyvm brother

On 8/24/2020 at 11:13 PM, juju said:

bot works awesome, just that if you select preserve prayer, it flickers it like its not registering that its on.  just looks very "botty" lol

I also found this as well and during one of zulrahs magic phases when facing zulrah on the south side, the script rapidly rotates the screen side to side without attacking but still switches prayers and runs perfectly.

@Fruity also the script isn't currently updating with profit per hour or profit at all atm. http://prntscr.com/u6aqzt

Edited by Degree

4 hours ago, SjimHolland said:

I've purchased the bot yesterday and am already banned. Botted like max 10 hours in two days. Also did a lot of talking ingame with mates and went g.e. several times inbetween rounds. Think before you use I guess.

''oh no i botted and got banned , think before you use this script ''

sigh

On 8/26/2020 at 4:01 PM, Degree said:

I also found this as well and during one of zulrahs magic phases when facing zulrah on the south side, the script rapidly rotates the screen side to side without attacking but still switches prayers and runs perfectly.

@Fruity also the script isn't currently updating with profit per hour or profit at all atm. http://prntscr.com/u6aqzt

Thank you, for the profit/hr issue, is there anything in the logs about updating or loot?
With the camera, what is your zoom settings at?

On 8/25/2020 at 4:13 AM, juju said:

bot works awesome, just that if you select preserve prayer, it flickers it like its not registering that its on.  just looks very "botty" lol

Ill have a gander see if I can spot what's going on regarding preserve prayer

good script but bans are so hot atm, ran 15 zulrahs other week they all got banned on saturday which ive never had happen with gdk/masters, then today i setup at 1pm gmt (my usual start up time) and they wer banned by 4pm.. 3 hours was all it took to be detected and perm banned, Keep this in mind if you plan on botting zulrah atm..

Edited by fisher4040