Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 7/11/2020 at 6:01 AM, DustyBeats said:

@Fruity So i had purchased this script a few months ago but didn't renew the next month as my account got banned. Now I have to re-purchase the script? I thought if i bought it I owned it forever and would just have to pay the monthly fees...? 

Yeah, Zulrah is a monthly script and has been since release, on OSBot scripts can either be monthly or lifetime. If you paid VIA voucher/store credit I don't believe it will rebill you monthly but not 100% sure. If you paid by PayPal it should try to unless cancelled

On 7/14/2020 at 2:26 AM, NC1 said:

wondering why it banks my rune pouch with my veng runes?

also i have more food and supplies than necesary for 2 in one trip but just teleports?

answer please

12 hours ago, NC1 said:

ALSO WHEN YOU DIED IT DOESNT PUT VENG RUNES BACK IN RUNE POUCH JUST BANKS IT

srry for caps not typing again lmao

Hey thank you for the comments, glad you got the multi kill sussed, apologies for the delay started work again this week from this lockdown thing so was pretty backed up haha.

If you get stuck again, drop us a pm on Discord and ill try myself to respond soon as possible. Will look into the veng issue, is it using veng during the fight but only when it dies it banks it. Ill see what I can find out

Edited by Fruity

7 hours ago, Fruity said:

If you get stuck again, drop us a pm on Discord and ill try myself to respond soon as possible. Will look into the veng issue, is it using veng during the fight but only when it dies it banks it. Ill see what I can find out

yo dude the veng issue was a one time thing it hasnt happened again so not sure what happened.

we really need divine bastion potions added to menu list pleaseeeee as im using a divine ranging potion now and it doesnt have an option for divine defence or defence potion just one for bastion. however if you select both divine ranging and bastion it wont sip the bastion only the divine ranging.

so yeah just add divine bastions please

''Options to select ring switches to help speed up kills.''

Okay so please do explain.

I tried using seers ring and archer ring in respective slots and having a ring of suffering in inventory and it wont use suffering.

I try the same but with rings of recoil in inventory and it wont swith to the recoil.

I try with recoils but then click ''extra inventory recoils'' and it still wont use the rings of recoil.

Please explain how this smart ring switching works and how i set it up...

Also can you answer my question about the divine bastion potions.

regards,

NC1

P.s I love the script I just want to maximise the time in which the kill takes and these things help.

I just noticed my bot died because of world hopping. It tried to hop worlds while in zulrah's lair, and just sat there and died (no prayer swapping or anything). Could you have the script check before or after a kill and determine whether or not to hop worlds?

Other than that, great bot so far am loving it!!

Seems that the paint and loot tracker are having probs in mirror mode too. not updating :(

Edited by Allow Me

12 hours ago, NC1 said:

''Options to select ring switches to help speed up kills.''

Okay so please do explain.

I tried using seers ring and archer ring in respective slots and having a ring of suffering in inventory and it wont use suffering.

I try the same but with rings of recoil in inventory and it wont swith to the recoil.

I try with recoils but then click ''extra inventory recoils'' and it still wont use the rings of recoil.

Please explain how this smart ring switching works and how i set it up...

Also can you answer my question about the divine bastion potions.

regards,

NC1

P.s I love the script I just want to maximise the time in which the kill takes and these things help.

I'm pretty sure that option means you forfeit rings of dueling for straight speed. so it'll only swap between those two rings (seers and archer)

and there isn't an option for divine bastion potions from what I saw, just divine ranging