Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 7/20/2020 at 7:52 AM, NC1 said:

''Options to select ring switches to help speed up kills.''

Okay so please do explain.

I tried using seers ring and archer ring in respective slots and having a ring of suffering in inventory and it wont use suffering.

I try the same but with rings of recoil in inventory and it wont swith to the recoil.

I try with recoils but then click ''extra inventory recoils'' and it still wont use the rings of recoil.

Please explain how this smart ring switching works and how i set it up...

Also can you answer my question about the divine bastion potions.

regards,

NC1

P.s I love the script I just want to maximise the time in which the kill takes and these things help.

Thank you for the report, ill look into it and see what is acting up, will remove from the main thread whilst i find out why to avoid further confusion

On 7/20/2020 at 10:49 AM, Allow Me said:

I just noticed my bot died because of world hopping. It tried to hop worlds while in zulrah's lair, and just sat there and died (no prayer swapping or anything). Could you have the script check before or after a kill and determine whether or not to hop worlds?

Other than that, great bot so far am loving it!!

Seems that the paint and loot tracker are having probs in mirror mode too. not updating :(

What world hopping options do you have selected?

Are you skipping rotations? If so, which ones?

15 hours ago, Allow Me said:

I just noticed, it looks like sometimes when the bot banks, it just checks blowpipe over and over. any fix for this @Fruity

I have seen reports of mirror mode not recognising chatbox messages after osbot events for both mirror and stealth but mainly mirror. Do you use breaks, do you use the script break handler?

2 hours ago, rwildy said:

Hi there,

Just purchased and am having trouble enabling paint. I click the osrs chatbox but nothing works. Advice?

Paint should appear when clicking the chatbox, is there any logs in the osbot logger when you do so?

Fruity#0001 on discord if u want to drop me a pm regarding any issues

@Fruity I was not skipping any extra phases, besides the one you have in there to skip. (shows 3/4 phases in gui) and was hopping to random worlds every 15-45 mins I think. something like that. Also, yes it was Mirror mode when that was happening, in the ferox envclave. May I ask about adding a sort of failsafe? I had one of my bots sitting going between the bank and GE trying to buy items for ~4 hours, and i think it would have had enough if the supplies it sold were collected from the exchange first.

Thanks for checking in!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Allow Me said:

@Fruity I was not skipping any extra phases, besides the one you have in there to skip. (shows 3/4 phases in gui) and was hopping to random worlds every 15-45 mins I think. something like that. Also, yes it was Mirror mode when that was happening, in the ferox envclave. May I ask about adding a sort of failsafe? I had one of my bots sitting going between the bank and GE trying to buy items for ~4 hours, and i think it would have had enough if the supplies it sold were collected from the exchange first.

Thanks for checking in!

Thank you for the report, will have a nosey at the GE stuff, just looking at the issue regarding PoH jewellery box and interactions or being outside the PoH Portal.

• Heart 1

On 7/26/2020 at 10:35 PM, scblitzer said:

Do you offer a short trial to check this one out?

I dont sorry

On 7/28/2020 at 10:08 AM, boardy said:

what are the recommended settings for this scipt ? and how long should i run it per day ? 

just bought the script

Not sure personally, perhaps some other users could give you a hand on time/settings.

I usually went for void setup with blowpipe/trident. I didnt use breaks though as i am always stopping/starting when testing the script and dont farm GP

• Like 1

22 hours ago, muhmo said:

what are the absolute minimum stats to use this script would you say?

I am thinking about training to 75 range and mage for trident + blowpipe. And maybe also 70 def for ahrims, is this enough or do you recommend higher statS?

I say minimum is 75/75 range and mage with 70 def but I do recommend 85 range/mage just for efficiency 

1 hour ago, scapetherue said:

Script is perfect so far, one issue I have is that when it dies it puts laws and cosmic back in the bank and puts astral runrs in the rune pouch, any ideas?

What spell is it you're using with the cosmics and laws? 

pm us on discord to discuss/debug - Fruity#0001