Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

after dying and collecting the equipment it will drink potions to prepare for the fight even if there aren't sufficient supplies for one. meaning it will drink potions for no reason, then teleport out to clan wars.

also i'd still like to suggest that you make the script override the client's breaks so that it will be similar to how frost barrows handles breaks, instead of going afk for a few minutes before the client starts the break timer.

21 hours ago, myOSBaccount said:

after dying and collecting the equipment it will drink potions to prepare for the fight even if there aren't sufficient supplies for one. meaning it will drink potions for no reason, then teleport out to clan wars.

also i'd still like to suggest that you make the script override the client's breaks so that it will be similar to how frost barrows handles breaks, instead of going afk for a few minutes before the client starts the break timer.

Shall check out the first issue drinking pots and such

Im currently making my own break settings with a few different options like where to break and such

1 hour ago, myOSBaccount said:

alright sounds good!

is there any expected time for when a nice update will come out?

Not sure on the break settings as probs going to take a bit of testing but the drinking of pots shouldnt be long next day or so if i can get a bit of time to add the check - sounds like a few line fix

On 4/1/2018 at 6:46 AM, Fruity said:

Not sure on the break settings as probs going to take a bit of testing but the drinking of pots shouldnt be long next day or so if i can get a bit of time to add the check - sounds like a few line fix

Just gonna post this here since I couldn't find a bug report template. Every so often when killing zulrah and getting ready to teleport out of the boss place it drops an item or two. It doesnt eat food to make space it just drops items. the first time it dropped my Book of darkness and my zammy cape. Next time it dropped my occult and malediction ward. both are stuck @ zulrah place. I am not sure what is even causing the drop of items.

Edit: The logger shows it has no anguish but it does the occult and malediction are gone.

Edited by Inf Zita

On 4/9/2018 at 4:20 AM, Inf Zita said:

Just gonna post this here since I couldn't find a bug report template. Every so often when killing zulrah and getting ready to teleport out of the boss place it drops an item or two. It doesnt eat food to make space it just drops items. the first time it dropped my Book of darkness and my zammy cape. Next time it dropped my occult and malediction ward. both are stuck @ zulrah place. I am not sure what is even causing the drop of items.

Edit: The logger shows it has no anguish but it does the occult and malediction are gone.

Did you see it drop it? nowhere in the script is there stuff that tells the script to drop anything to create space so not quite sure how it would do that nor do i handle the dialog that asks you to click yes/no to dropping the equip that is expensive :s 

59 minutes ago, zekeria said:

Someone using the bot answer this pls and tag me also trial? like this comment when u give trial so i get a notification.

No trials currently

another small thing i just witnessed. i always wondered why i'd sometimes end up with partially used dueling rings in the bank but i think i got it now.

in my set up i equip a ring of recoil, as well as have a spare one in the inventory for when the equipped one breaks. if both rings of recoil were used during the last zulrah trip then after teleporting to clan wars it won't re-equip a ring of recoil before banking (which is granted, as both were used up and none are left) meaning the current ring of dueling remains equipped and none are in the inventory. then when banking instead of taking out two rings of recoil to replace the two that were used up it will take out one recoil and one dueling. i assume this is because it only checks for the inventory and sees the ring of dueling is missing. only then after equipping the new ring of recoil and then having two rings of dueling in the inventory, meaning it's missing one recoil, it will open the bank again to deposit one ring of dueling and withdraw a ring of recoil. a time where it would be fine to withdraw a ring of dueling and only one recoil (requiring you to bank twice for the 2nd ring) even after both recoils broke would be if the last ring of dueling broke as well, a result of using it's last charge just then (meaning you have no ring equipped or in your inventory after teleportation).

not a script breaking oversight, but mildly time consuming and possibly contributes to further profile someone as a bot, rather than a human who would know which rings to withdraw in the first place.

been trying over 2 hours now on a nearly maxed acc, got  a single kill, doesnt use range most of the time, even tho everything is set right, and dies mostly or  doesnt even wanna quit banking

Edit: later the same day it somehow now gets nearly all kills even tho im doing nothing different

Edit2: just as i did edit 1 it started being weird again, doesnt eat,  turns off protection pray mid phases etc just so it dies

Edited by lvl7botter
edit