Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

@Fruity I'm getting this error:

4f64a0a01b.png

My ahrim's robe is definitely good to go... Interestingly, when I do a full swap with god d'hide cowl and ahrims cowl the script runs, when i try it with serpentine helm, the error above occurs. Running it without serpentine helm for now but would like this to be addressed.

having problems with waiting after bank, takes time when it starts to run to free portal. Also same waiting problem with item lootings.
And still same old problem, I leave alot darts in bank, but it never recharges bp with darts, forgot to mention this earlyer.
Also i wanna ask about pushing trip to limits, sometimes it has like 2 karambas and 4 sharks left, full pray pot and etc. but it wont go to try another kill, and just rebanks, when most of the time it would get another kill with those supplies, couse it has almsot max stats.

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:38 AM, druxlol said:

bots dieing a lot more than usual, and overall sluggish. dont have time to watch it today.

also can we address the issue on red phase on the far north east corner of the zulrah thing where it walks back and fourth every single time for every single kill on that rotation

zul1.png

99% sure this doesn't stop the melee attack as you said @fruity as Advertising other bots isn't allowed.s doesn't do it, and has no problem, probably a huge factor for ban rates id think right? the consistent unnecessary clicking?