Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Yep don't buy the script. Definitely not worth the 21 dollars per week. It works flawlessly but it's sooooooooooo easily detected. I just banned in just two days. After having a look at the comment section i should've known better. Oh well fuck it. 

For anyone else: Don't buy the bot as it is of now. Simply not worth your money!

1 hour ago, Mark Thygesen said:

Yep don't buy the script. Definitely not worth the 21 dollars per week. It works flawlessly but it's sooooooooooo easily detected. I just banned in just two days. After having a look at the comment section i should've known better. Oh well fuck it. 

For anyone else: Don't buy the bot as it is of now. Simply not worth your money!

It's not 21 dollars per week though, but I guess its a typo. And no, not the best idea to go all in on a method that's being monitored by Mod Weath. :p

3 hours ago, Sia said:

Will we ever get the option "run for another kill if you have x food y prayer potions" etc? I can hardly use multikill since the settings are way to general..

I do plan on adding the options but i need to think of a good way to present the options without them being too confusing/out of place

On 3/24/2018 at 7:57 AM, Fallen Sky said:

Must you have 75+ mage?

Its definately recommended as you use a trident, i personally recommend 85/85 but 75/75 is manageable 

1)The bot does not prioritize drops over food whenever zulrah is killed without any food used aka no space? I've witnessed it happen like 3 times in the last 3 hours.
2)The multikill option currently is bad, the bot constantly tries for a 3rd kill with 1 prayer dose, or very low food supplies..  wasting a ton of supplies and time, let us have a maximum kill count? Id rather it secure 2 kills everytime than for risky 3rd kills?

All things considered, bot is working properly. It isn't super optimal, it could stutter attack and move a bit better but its a solid bot at the moment, one of the better ones. Worth buying 100%. But I would not recommend using the multikill option, as it is terrible atm.

Edited by Sia

On 3/26/2018 at 5:56 AM, Sia said:

1)The bot does not prioritize drops over food whenever zulrah is killed without any food used aka no space? I've witnessed it happen like 3 times in the last 3 hours.
2)The multikill option currently is bad, the bot constantly tries for a 3rd kill with 1 prayer dose, or very low food supplies..  wasting a ton of supplies and time, let us have a maximum kill count? Id rather it secure 2 kills everytime than for risky 3rd kills?

All things considered, bot is working properly. It isn't super optimal, it could stutter attack and move a bit better but its a solid bot at the moment, one of the better ones. Worth buying 100%. But I would not recommend using the multikill option, as it is terrible atm.

Thank you for the feedback, appreciate it :)

Will look into the loot issue, script should most definately be eating food to make space for loot if possible, could you confirm what items it might be leaving?

Multikill, i remember setting this to 2 dose minimum but will have to see if i have removed this by mistake, defo should not be 1 dose minimum

might hit you up in pm's soon