Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Everything in this bot is currently broken.

Looting after kill is broken. He has same problem as few weeks before when u die, bot takes full inv. of staminas and all your camelot tabs, and just tabs em till you dont have any left. Also charging serp/blow is broken, managing bugs out sometimes also and just instead of checking it selects USE option and bugs out. Had protection prayer problems few times also.

4 hours ago, Fruity said:

Apologies everyone - since update on thursday there has been an issue with the client for selecting items. just woke up so not sure if its been fixed yet but im loading client to do some tests.

Nasty, has the item dragging been happening alot? if you disable the quick switch does it work better?

i can confirm that it still has issues with charging scales into blowpipe to create inventory space, which most likely means it would be the same for charging the trident.

[ERROR][Bot #1][03/03 02:21:23 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.getSelectedItemName()Ljava/lang/String;
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Inventory.getSelectedItemName(ue:59)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.a.g.aUX.i(xb:31)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.a.g.aUX.I(xb:19)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.a.g.aUX.E(xb:10)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.a.g.aUX.I(xb:11)
    at com.fruityscripts.api.c.nUl.I(cm:197)
    at com.fruityscripts.api.FruityScript.onLoop(oc:359)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(hj:225)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

i assume it would be easy to replicate this if you uncharge a trident/pipe and let the bot try to charge it by itself

Edited by myOSBaccount

1 hour ago, myOSBaccount said:

i can confirm that it still has issues with charging scales into blowpipe to create inventory space, which most likely means it would be the same for charging the trident.

[ERROR][Bot #1][03/03 02:21:23 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.getSelectedItemName()Ljava/lang/String;
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Inventory.getSelectedItemName(ue:59)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.a.g.aUX.i(xb:31)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.a.g.aUX.I(xb:19)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.a.g.aUX.E(xb:10)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.a.g.aUX.I(xb:11)
    at com.fruityscripts.api.c.nUl.I(cm:197)
    at com.fruityscripts.api.FruityScript.onLoop(oc:359)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(hj:225)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

i assume it would be easy to replicate this if you uncharge a trident/pipe and let the bot try to charge it by itself

Having the same exact issue.

8 hours ago, Fruity said:

Apologies everyone - since update on thursday there has been an issue with the client for selecting items. just woke up so not sure if its been fixed yet but im loading client to do some tests.

Nasty, has the item dragging been happening alot? if you disable the quick switch does it work better?

thanks for the update,

I think it may have just been my connection. Realised my internet is really bad today.

• Like 1

@Fruity The script gets stuck all the time when it clicks the trident to recharge it OR when it clicks Zulrah scales to add on blowpipe or Trident OR when it clicks blowpipe to recharge it with zulrah scales.

So pretty much all cases of recharging weapons ,, The only solution is just stopping script completely and starting over again .. This happens every 30 minutes and its becoming a pain to control it :( Please fix it fruity :/ Another thing i noticed is that the script freezes while picking up loot in some cases AND some other occasions when inventory is full of food and theres loot left it doesnt know what to do and freezes !

Seems to be a consistent problem where it'll idle at seers village bank right after teleporting to camelot with cammy tele tab (invy is fully geared up), webwalking status is "reached final destination." Can't provide much more logs than that atm. Haven't tested with other banking methods cus that's the only one this acc can do, but safe to assume it would be fine with zulrah teles (too expensive tho). 

3 hours ago, ForBobo said:

Seems to be a consistent problem where it'll idle at seers village bank right after teleporting to camelot with cammy tele tab (invy is fully geared up), webwalking status is "reached final destination." Can't provide much more logs than that atm. Haven't tested with other banking methods cus that's the only one this acc can do, but safe to assume it would be fine with zulrah teles (too expensive tho). 

Zulrah teles are definitely worth it

7 hours ago, ForBobo said:

bans come legit 10x faster doing seers banking, and zulrah pays for itself as soon as you can do 2 kills per inv, probably even at 1