Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

7 hours ago, myOSBaccount said:

it's probably not because of breaks. after seeing that they didn't work properly i had the scheduled breaks disabled. it teleported to clan wars and continued per normal (banked, entered portal etc..). also as i said i wasn't out of food either (and my hp was above 50 as well for that matter).
when it comes to the scheduled client breaks (that i talked about in (2))are they not supposed to work? because i don't see the option to use timed breaks in the settings, but only to stop altogether, meaning i can't leave and let it run for a few hours knowing that it would pause and resume on it's own.

Breaks should be working if you mean the client breaks, these should be overriding my script as I'm not overriding the break handler

And also about scales may or may not be looted or not, the script does add them to the blowpipe so its very possible that's what happened in point 3.

s for potion combining its something I want to add but most likely will be an option to teleport to the herb man in the GE and decant all potions at once rather than decanting every trip as and when u need.

1 hour ago, Vainiven said:

I bought it and running it for like 3-4 hours now but it seems to have died like 10/15 times trying. Having fine gear and good stats. Seems to die at 1 certain point everytime. I think this is the jad-phase but im not sure. It just stands in a toxic cloud and getting raped by the snakelings. Can u please fix this? There is no use in using it for me now.

Could you show us setup and could you grab a screenshot/gif/vid of it messing up so I have a visual to look for

12 hours ago, Fruity said:

Breaks should be working if you mean the client breaks, these should be overriding my script as I'm not overriding the break handler

And also about scales may or may not be looted or not, the script does add them to the blowpipe so its very possible that's what happened in point 3.

when it comes to breaks, i'm not sure if they're handled very well. here's the more crucial part of the log:

[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 01:42:52 PM]: [DynamicSignature] Successfully submitted Kill Time.
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 01:42:54 PM]: Name: Zulrah's scales ID: 12934
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 01:47:51 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 01:47:52 PM]: [DynamicSignature] Validating
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 01:47:57 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 01:48:01 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 01:48:04 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 01:48:18 PM]: [TaskHandler] Switching to the Fighting Task List
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 01:48:18 PM]: [TaskHandler] Enabled Zulrah Listener
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 01:48:18 PM]: [TaskHandler] Enabled Cloud Listener
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 01:48:18 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Adding Range To The List
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 01:48:18 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Updating Possible Rotations
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 01:48:18 PM]: [TaskHandler] Enabled Snakeling Listener
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 01:48:18 PM]: [TaskHandler] Enabled Camera
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 01:48:19 PM]: Started random solver : BreakManager

what happened visually:
after killing zulrah and picking up the loot it went afk for 5 minutes so it was auto-dc'd and then the client reconnected. after reconnecting the script resumed once more, teleported out and got on the boat to start another fight. right as zulrah spawned the break time was reached and the client did it's thing and logged off to take a break. i'm not sure if the 5 minutes of afk had anything to do with the break handler, since it happened before the breakmanager started.

either way the timing of the break seems really suspicious, since as a player you wouldn't enter a zulrah fight just to disconnect a second afterwards upon it's spawn. if possible i'd suggest implementing breaks the way they are handled in the barrows script, where it takes control over when the break is started, and a break will only start at a safe time. in the case of barrows the safe times are after defeating a brother and leaving his tomb, or if a break was to be started during the tunnels stage then it finishes clearing the tunnel, collects loot from the chest, teleports out and then initiates the break. the equivalent when it comes to zulrah should be that a break wouldn't start when on zulrah's island, whether before or after the fight. but once on the island if it's time for a break then it should finish the fight, pick up the loot, teleport out (by whichever method you would normally use) and only then initiate the break.

when it comes to loot, as for scales i just saw it add them and then grab other loot, so that seems fine. hypothetically speaking though if my inventory was completely filled with sharks and none were used, would it eat some sharks to make room for the more valuable drops?

Edited by myOSBaccount

hi i need help, when i run script it chucks me errors such as [INFO][Bot #1][02/27 03:20:59 PM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Void mage helm
[INFO][Bot #1][02/27 03:21:01 PM]: Terminating script Fruity Money Snake...
[INFO][Bot #1][02/27 03:21:01 PM]: [DynamicSignature] Setting Username
[INFO][Bot #1][02/27 03:21:01 PM]: Script Fruity Money Snake has exited!

[INFO][Bot #1][02/27 03:20:59 PM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Occult necklace

it will also bank my range gear thats in invent then log out

i messaged u on discord @ben#0258 if u want to teamviewer or sometihng

Edited by Blazebot

7 minutes ago, Sia said:

@Fruity the smoke bug needs fix asap. Bot isnt worth using atm imho, far far too many deaths

3 hours ago, Vainiven said:

This is exactly what happens for me also.

10 hours ago, miikeylee said:

has the fog standing been fixed yet

Going to try debug/push a fix for fog, 

Ill be home in 25-30mins ish so if u want to come into the chatbox: 

https://osbot.org/chat/#

and give us as much info as possible including equipment/inventory/phases etc etc that would be dandy

(^anyone who wants to help)

12 hours ago, Blazebot said:

hi i need help, when i run script it chucks me errors such as [INFO][Bot #1][02/27 03:20:59 PM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Void mage helm

[INFO][Bot #1][02/27 03:20:59 PM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Occult necklace

it will also bank my range gear thats in invent then log out

i messaged u on discord @ben#0258 if u want to teamviewer or sometihng

You had range worn when making setup, have rsange in inventory when creating setup.

2 hours ago, Fruity said:

and give us as much info as possible including equipment/inventory/phases etc etc that would be dandy

You had range worn when making setup, have rsange in inventory when creating setup.

anything in regards to breaks? i think i figured out how you made it work now. you made it so the bot will go afk a certain amount of time before the break starts right? that's what happens every time before a break starts. i get the idea behind it but it could still cause the irregular behavior that i described in my previous post to happen. wouldn't it be better to just make the script log out and initiate the break by itself instead?

6 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

anything in regards to breaks? i think i figured out how you made it work now. you made it so the bot will go afk a certain amount of time before the break starts right? that's what happens every time before a break starts. i get the idea behind it but it could still cause the irregular behavior that i described in my previous post to happen. wouldn't it be better to just make the script log out and initiate the break by itself instead?

Yeah idles until break, I could logout but login handler will override my script and just log you back in and repeat etc

6 hours ago, Fruity said:

Sorry that doesn’t make much sense to me, do I just leave range in inventory while “load range setup” or do i equip then unequip.

I’m pretty sure I’ve already tried however I’ll try again and get back to you 

Edit: it just goes to bank and deposits range gear still Then logs out.

ive had it work once for one kill, then after the kill, it banked my range gear and logged out and gave the same eerror

2nd edit: got it working, but it tried to stay in fog like the posts above have mentioned :s   not sure of the phase, but it seems to be melee red then green in middle i think. using pretty much same stuff as in ur set up pics except no god cape and ring of suffering (RI)

Edited by Blazebot