Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

34 minutes ago, hudikogge said:

It doesn't show how much GP I have earned so far. Is there something special I need to do for that to show? :)

OSBuddy seems to be having issues lately for grabbing prices, working on my own stuff for replace current method

25 minutes ago, kostantin said:

i just bought the script cannot get it to work

going to need more information than it doesn't work unfortunately 

12 hours ago, Fruity said:

Could you confirm if it was the first rotation of a following rotation?

Will see whats up with the ring of suffering, does this only happen when tp'ing mid fight? does it happen everytime you tp mid fight?

Hmms, the web walk event would normally close the bank but i do have a check prior to web walk to close the bank if its open. Could you confirm if its all the time or juist randomly? 

I just updates to remove spammy logs of restarting/null etc so hopfully will help find the cause. 

I cant confirm which rotation it was.

It just happens randomly but haven't had the problem since 12h now or so.

Also when using your setup, its giving me the error "RAN OUT OF VOID MAGE HELM" and then logging out.

Edited by Vainiven

On ‎6‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 7:44 PM, Fruity said:

OSBuddy seems to be having issues lately for grabbing prices, working on my own stuff for replace current method

going to need more information than it doesn't work unfortunately 

already fixed myself thank u but i realized it doesnt work with all kind of food. Using sharks with karambs work fine, but when u use anglerfish the script teleports to zulrah with scroll than teleports back with duel rings and does that frever...

23 hours ago, hudikogge said:

What are the GP-boxes supposed to show? GP/hr and total GP made? Just curious :)

Total on the left p/hr on the right :)

Might have been broke past few days due to osbuddy being down

22 hours ago, Vainiven said:

I cant confirm which rotation it was.

It just happens randomly but haven't had the problem since 12h now or so.

Also when using your setup, its giving me the error "RAN OUT OF VOID MAGE HELM" and then logging out.

If it says you're missing any magic equipment its because you had your range equipped during inventory setup.

Please have magic worn and range in the inventory when creating the setup. Ill try add a mini display to help prevent this

7 hours ago, stockhaus said:

Does the script support Imbued heart? if not, is it possible to add usage of it? Would help A LOT 

It does, have it in the inventory when making the setup and should add to the potion handler :)

3 hours ago, notme said:

Could I snag a trial?

Currently not offering trials.

30 minutes ago, kostantin said:

already fixed myself thank u but i realized it doesnt work with all kind of food. Using sharks with karambs work fine, but when u use anglerfish the script teleports to zulrah with scroll than teleports back with duel rings and does that frever...

Going to be looking into anglers and over fancy foods for the future, would be nice to have them in there for you high level peoples.