Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

18 hours ago, thechuck said:

were you using mirror mode? im trying to run it via mirror mode and out of 6 attempts ive only killed it once, then it went in on the 2nd kill/trip on that successful one and stood there n died. it ran back and is now looting, but its still frustrating. I'd like a refund if this is only run via stealth injection -- stealth injection from my experience (3 high level accounts) has always been damn near insta ban and I refuse to inject anymore using osbot. 

i'm using a high level account with 99 range, 94 mage, 75 def and full void/bp/trident/malediction

I wasn't using mirrored mode, my alt is pretty low with basic gear. Pretty good script tbh, just wish it had more settings.

6 hours ago, JAMIE1989 said:

Banned after using this for 2 days, (3 hours a day, 6 hours in total) buy and use at your own risk.

trialed this script for 1 hr 30mins, then i bought it the next night, ran it for 5 hours, then i ran it for 4 hours tonight, and ill run it for another 6 hours in a few hours, you must of done something wrong or just unlucky pal.

300 zulrah kills so far...

Edited by Suprize

22 minutes ago, Magerange said:

What's the point?:???:

Might as well kill Zulrah by hand and have more kills/hr & less deaths.

Debatable, I also kill Zulrah majority of the time I'm at my PC. I'm just doing other shit, playing others accounts, working. Good money and hardly any attention. If I were to do Zulrah by hand, I wouldn't be able to reply to you whilst still killing Zulrah. :think:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, SMOrc said:

Debatable, I also kill Zulrah majority of the time I'm at my PC. I'm just doing other shit, playing others accounts, working. Good money and hardly any attention. If I were to do Zulrah by hand, I wouldn't be able to reply to you whilst still killing Zulrah. :think:

Got ya'. However, isn't botting / goldfarming about spending LESS time looking at your account/accounts running?

23 hours ago, Joey Byte said:

I will be trying this. Why not apply for scripter level 1 for now?

Im S2 alrdy, dont need to apply for S1 :boge:

15 hours ago, DevilApes said:

I wasn't using mirrored mode, my alt is pretty low with basic gear. Pretty good script tbh, just wish it had more settings.

More settings are to come. Doing a re-write for the core and adding fairy rings/poh pools and then i can start to piece everything together with a new gui

• Like 1

[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:13 AM]: [Trident] Trident has: 112 Remaining
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:33 AM]: [Trident] Trident has: 1012 Remaining
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:37 AM]: Depositing Chaos rune
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:38 AM]: Depositing Fire rune
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:39 AM]: Depositing Zulrah's scales
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:41 AM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Guthix chaps
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:43 AM]: Terminating script Fruity Money Snake...

it was wearing the guthix chaps. Seems to happen when something needs a refill but you have a mix of the range and mage gear on. Not a huge deal but if it could be fixed easily it would be nice.

love the script btw

6 hours ago, Magerange said:

Got ya'. However, isn't botting / goldfarming about spending LESS time looking at your account/accounts running?

I'm pking while i run that thing :think::think:

7 hours ago, SMOrc said:

Exactly this 

19 hours ago, JAMIE1989 said:

Banned after using this for 2 days, (3 hours a day, 6 hours in total) buy and use at your own risk.

I doubt you got banned from this script, it's solid. Have you ever taken in consideration what else you botted on the account lol? Maybe if you got extremely lucky and the bot got stuck in a corner for awhile or some crazy shit. 

I botted this for a few hours on one of my Alts that has multiple botting offenses and it's fine. I baby sat it and the script ran so smooth. Only died once because I thought the script would automically replace an equipped ring of recoil if I didn't have it in my inventory loadout. Good script though :)