Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Okay I'll pm you when I see in the chatbox :boge:

6 hours ago, Fruity said:

Come chatbox n pm when u want its

These errors are to do with my last post

Yeah this is included in what was broke, should be sorted soon i hope, works with zul-andra teleports, not as much profit but better than none for the time being

Is anyone else's client skipping when running this scirpt? Not sure what's wrong but it skips every 10-20seconds and has a 2-3 second freeze when it skips. Not sure if its the client, the script, or what it is but i've never had this before and closing / reopening the client doesn't fix it. Hmmm, anyone else?

6 hours ago, Units said:

Is anyone else's client skipping when running this scirpt? Not sure what's wrong but it skips every 10-20seconds and has a 2-3 second freeze when it skips. Not sure if its the client, the script, or what it is but i've never had this before and closing / reopening the client doesn't fix it. Hmmm, anyone else?

Strange, anything in logs as it starts to lag? Dont believe i have changed anything in the script that could cause this but i can have a gander see if i can find out

2 minutes ago, strawsombrero said:

would love if somebody could help me possibly, as soon as it gets to the lair it dies

Apologies, ended up falling asleep last night. 

come chatbox, screenshot your setup and stats for us

10 hours ago, Suprize said:

fruity authed me trial last night and i used it for hour and a half before i went to bed, loved it.

just bought it after work and heres my first hour :) this is with welfare setup with mystics/void rng

01987c1812df5d2a1b3ea955d4c679d0.png
https://gyazo.com/01987c1812df5d2a1b3ea955d4c679d0

Glad you liked it :D