Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 04/03/2018 at 2:45 AM, cryptoed said:

@Fruity The script gets stuck all the time when it clicks the trident to recharge it OR when it clicks Zulrah scales to add on blowpipe or Trident OR when it clicks blowpipe to recharge it with zulrah scales.

So pretty much all cases of recharging weapons ,, The only solution is just stopping script completely and starting over again .. This happens every 30 minutes and its becoming a pain to control it :( Please fix it fruity :/ Another thing i noticed is that the script freezes while picking up loot in some cases AND some other occasions when inventory is full of food and theres loot left it doesnt know what to do and freezes !

If it was an error selecting items and not using them it was a client issue, should hopefully be sorted now?

15 hours ago, ForBobo said:

Seems to be a consistent problem where it'll idle at seers village bank right after teleporting to camelot with cammy tele tab (invy is fully geared up), webwalking status is "reached final destination." Can't provide much more logs than that atm. Haven't tested with other banking methods cus that's the only one this acc can do, but safe to assume it would be fine with zulrah teles (too expensive tho). 

When you teleport to camelot, is your teleport destination at the bank or at the gates?

8 hours ago, Tempest said:

@Fruity Can we have an ETA on when it will be fixed?

If everyone can come to chatbox who is having issues and let me know what you're having issues with.

If its an issue with it selecting an item and then not using it on another, this issue should be fixed now as it was an issue with one of the clients methods (restart clients).

If you're having issues with anything else please come chatbox and give me as much information as possible. Such as logs, images, settings, etc etc

https://osbot.org/chat/

Going to be running it on my pure but cant give it full attention until i get home as im at work

Edited by Fruity
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, druxlol said:

bans come legit 10x faster doing seers banking, and zulrah pays for itself as soon as you can do 2 kills per inv, probably even at 1

you don't need to tell me about bans, done over 1b profit zulrah botting and over 300m with this specific bot alone. Seers banking is the cheapest method and there's no noticeable difference in ban rate between that and zulrah teleports. The only logic is that a bot that has to do less has a lower chance of messing up - if everythings working correctly, seers banking is fine. Spending 13k per teleport is sometimes up to 50% of the drop you're getting, and factoring in any supplies used there if you hit a streak of bad luck you won't even make profit on some kills. 

The best method to do is camelot/seers tele when everythings working, and as soon as you see a problem switch to zulrah tabs for a few hours until it's fixed. 

4 hours ago, Fruity said:

When you teleport to camelot, is your teleport destination at the bank or at the gates?

teleport destination is at the gates in front of the castle. Bot usually runs fine for a random amount of time, then breaks at the first tile inside of seers bank with what i noted above. Will try to get more info for you as i'll be able to babysit it later today. 

[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 10:37:44 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Zulrah Rotation Is Now: Rotation One
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 10:37:58 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Adding Range To The List
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 10:37:58 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Updating Possible Rotations
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 10:37:58 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Could Not Find A Matching Rotation
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 10:38:22 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Adding Magic To The List
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 10:38:22 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Updating Possible Rotations
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 10:38:22 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Could Not Find A Matching Rotation
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 10:38:35 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Adding Range To The List
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 10:38:35 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Updating Possible Rotations
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 10:38:35 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Could Not Find A Matching Rotation

This is the log list while it just didn't move while in a toxic cloud. Maybe you can use it?

12 hours ago, budgetsvamp said:

Fruity, can confirm that the client issue has been fixed and bot is working like a charm! 

11 hours ago, Vainiven said:

[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 10:37:44 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Zulrah Rotation Is Now: Rotation One
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 10:37:58 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Adding Range To The List
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 10:37:58 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Could Not Find A Matching Rotation
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 10:38:22 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Adding Magic To The List
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 10:38:22 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Could Not Find A Matching Rotation
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 10:38:35 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Adding Range To The List
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 10:38:35 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Could Not Find A Matching Rotation

This is the log list while it just didn't move while in a toxic cloud. Maybe you can use it?

Could you confirm if it was the first rotation of a following rotation?

32 minutes ago, stockhaus said:

whenever the scripts makes me run out of zulrah to refill, it banks my ring of suffering(ri)

After kill-->equip ring of dueling-->tp out---bank ring of suffering--->take out another ring of dueling, have now 1 in inventory and 1 equipped.

How to fix?

Will see whats up with the ring of suffering, does this only happen when tp'ing mid fight? does it happen everytime you tp mid fight?

13 minutes ago, Vainiven said:

The bot is also bugging at banking, after banking it just stucks on "Entering Free-For-All Portal" and stucks in the bank window.

Hmms, the web walk event would normally close the bank but i do have a check prior to web walk to close the bank if its open. Could you confirm if its all the time or juist randomly? 

I just updates to remove spammy logs of restarting/null etc so hopfully will help find the cause. 

9 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Everything seems to be working well now, thanks for the fix and update.

Might be issues with grabbing prices as osbuddy seems to be down, im currently testing a new method that grabs prices from my server rather than osbuddy alone so prevent this in the future

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

is it possible to make it so it doesn't use the blowpipe special on snakelings? i've seen it happen several times and it's both wasteful and weird to use the more powerful, accurate and life stealing special on a 1 hp snakeling

its more efficient to use the special on the snakelings, their defence is lower than zulrah so higher than of hitting.

Even though you visibly hit 1hp, you will get healed for whatever hit you rolled, this can be higher than the 1hp the snakeling has

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fruity said:

its more efficient to use the special on the snakelings, their defence is lower than zulrah so higher than of hitting.

Even though you visibly hit 1hp, you will get healed for whatever hit you rolled, this can be higher than the 1hp the snakeling has

really? i can't find a source to confirm it, only the wiki that says you heal for half of what you dealt rounded down.

3 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

really? i can't find a source to confirm it, only the wiki that says you heal for half of what you dealt rounded down.

It is, keep an eye on your hp next time it specs on a snakeling :D 

Same sort of thing happens when you SGS spec on a turoths/kurasks. Technically you cant hit it with an sgs but if you use the spec on them you will get the prayer points :D

Edited by Fruity