some questions about--Suicide Botting

ziex

1)

How long does jagex wait to ban such suicide bots, which are conspicuously bot, get reported within a couple of hours leaving tutorial island.

2)

how to make sure my mule isn't banned while suicide botting, as it will be a real problem.

Direct me to the link if some1 has already answered any of these questions.

Thx :)

1)

How long does jagex wait to ban such suicide bots, which are conspicuously bot, get reported within a couple of hours leaving tutorial island.

2)

how to make sure my mule isn't banned while suicide botting, as it will be a real problem.

Thx smile.png

1)

Quite simply uknown. Could be 24 hours could be 1 week could be 10 minutes. Nobody knows as the workers will have to review the reports but i'd say manual reports a day or so idk

2)

Don't mule large amounts lol and make trades random idk (not an expert on this)

• Like 1

yea.. i was thinking the same, but the thing is.. i dont have many ideas so as to what to bot while using these account.

I guess it has to be f2p because its suicide and would not be worth the membership cost.

If u have any idea let me know smile.png :P

Never tryed it as i see normal goldfarming more profitable in the long term.

1)

2)

Thx smile.png

1)It depends on what you script you are using in my experience.  Suicide bots are going to get banned, but if you use a decent script the ban will not come out until Jagex office hours. (3am est-noon est give or take)

1.5) PROXIES. 50 accounts on the same ip playing for 6-12 hours a day.  Need I say more?

2)Mules don't really get banned, but for the constant fear of the mule being banned do some small things.

a)Small trades, don't do 50M+ transfer's, maybe add some items into the trade screen to make you feel better.

b)Buy a bond on your mule, when things like elder maul beta's, and LMS/DMM come out, play them on your mule if you like playing them, adds play time that isint 100% trading/muling.

c)you won't get banned on your mule.

1)It depends on what you script you are using in my experience.  Suicide bots are going to get banned, but if you use a decent script the ban will not come out until Jagex office hours. (3am est-noon est give or take)

1.5) PROXIES. 50 accounts on the same ip playing for 6-12 hours a day.  Need I say more?

2)Mules don't really get banned, but for the constant fear of the mule being banned do some small things.

a)Small trades, don't do 50M+ transfer's, maybe add some items into the trade screen to make you feel better.

b)Buy a bond on your mule, when things like elder maul beta's, and LMS/DMM come out, play them on your mule if you like playing them, adds play time that isint 100% trading/muling.

:???:

Thx.. i find that playing LMS/DMM on mule idea specially appealing :)