[FREE][F2P] dontbuzz Barb Village Ground Scavenger (Fish Looter) (No Reqs)

dontbuzz

dontbuzz Barb Village Ground Scavenger

b026c5f6ce8a1059067acd23e637edcc.png

Features:

Loots Raw and Cooked Salmon/Trout at the Barbarian Village Fishing Spot.

Banks at Edge when Inventory is full.

Instructions:

Start anywhere.

Download Jar:

(Put in your OSBOT scripts Folder)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tjgzzo2353o0oo9/dontbuzzBarbLooter.jar

Edited by dontbuzz
  • Like 4

I have done this before using other scripts and or clients (i know shame on me.) and the cash is between 20k - 30k an hour. its mostly dependent on how many people are power fishing. keep in mind this is a common spot. so ban rates are around 8 - 10 hours as usual. And the bans are almost always a permanent.  As i am writing this i am seeing 2 other bots running and doing the same thing in this world i am on.

Script runs solid does what it is supposed to do. great script for any beginner botters who want some starting cash. Don't forget to mule kids gnome.png 

• Like 1

I have done this before using other scripts and or clients (i know shame on me.) and the cash is between 20k - 30k an hour. its mostly dependent on how many people are power fishing. keep in mind this is a common spot. so ban rates are around 8 - 10 hours as usual. And the bans are almost always a permanent.  As i am writing this i am seeing 2 other bots running and doing the same thing in this world i am on.

Script runs solid does what it is supposed to do. great script for any beginner botters who want some starting cash. Don't forget to mule kids gnome.png

Cheers man! Still haven't got banned using this script on my only testing account but I'd agree in using throwaway accounts because It is bound to happen with looting scripts.

7b90f0fb6e01881949f6f59de429efa6.png

Not sure how long it took to gather all this fish as I left it running overnight and my bot client managed to crash and close itself.

Edited by dontbuzz

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

already working welll. Gets a full invo in under a minute once back due to people here late at nioght both cooking and fishing. Will give a 1 hour update post of the loot but at the 30 minute mark does good work so far.

ran for 45 minutes with a 15 minute break had some dead  times but got the following result with late night looting barb village

https://imgur.com/a/8Ffs9

second update for the script seems to get about 17k a hour on the world i am doing. It is misclicking on burnt and did withdraw  all fish into notes once so far that i caught. Still good script for a no requirements script

https://imgur.com/a/yyxga

Edited by BotLearn01010110
Update