Perfect Pest Control

Czar

@Czar After the update, the "fight portals" option needs to be updated as well. I noticed that the script tends to go to a portal and afks at a safe spot. If it afks for too long, we no longer get any points(normally don't get any points with this option). 

Suggestion: While it goes a portal via "fight portals" option, kill the monsters in the proximity but when the portal spawns, prioritize the portal!

Also with the "fight monsters" option, although it doesn't do it every time, the script tends to right click to attack frequently even though "left-click where available" for NPC is toggled on. 

Most players tend to just left click the monsters with this toggled in pest control as it saves a lot of clicks so if we could implement that, that'd be nice.

• Like 2

On 10/06/2017 at 10:03 AM, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

@Czar After the update, the "fight portals" option needs to be updated as well. I noticed that the script tends to go to a portal and afks at a safe spot. If it afks for too long, we no longer get any points(normally don't get any points with this option). 

Suggestion: While it goes a portal via "fight portals" option, kill the monsters in the proximity but when the portal spawns, prioritize the portal!

Also with the "fight monsters" option, although it doesn't do it every time, the script tends to right click to attack frequently even though "left-click where available" for NPC is toggled on. 

Most players tend to just left click the monsters with this toggled in pest control as it saves a lot of clicks so if we could implement that, that'd be nice.

ye i'm having much of the same problems, didnt initially realise how the update had affected the minigame, ran repair mode on my pure for 6 hours to find out id not gotten ANY points for the 6 haha rip my pure

*update* got steady flow of points with fight monster option, but, it doesn't do it all the time but when the bot starts fighting near a portal that's been defeated, it clicks on the minimap to move only 2-4 squares when the monster is right next to it. Highly, bot-like. Shouldn't use the minimap to move 2-4 squares hehe. 

• Like 1

okay so the longer I ran the script the more often it idled out of games. I was on attack NPC's mode, was attacking every NPC except brawler. And had anti-idle mode set. But time and time again it would just sit in the center and tell me it was updating the portal order.  towards the end of the run (just over 2 hours) it idled out of 3 games in a row. 

When i first started the script it seemed fine, not sure what happened the further along it got. 

here is the logger from one of the matches it idled out of. You can see it's not even trying to attack NPC's. 

EDIT: so the logger doesnt show when its attacking anyway. but either way it was just sitting there in the center every match towards the end never attacking anything unless it was attacked first. 

just_idles.png

Edited by deadfish
  • Like 1

On 6/10/2017 at 6:33 PM, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

Having the same issue, could we please get a fix on this?

with the new update i rarely get points D: 

cheers 

• Like 1

*progress report for yall*

Botted 5 hrs a day for 3 days with this script to get full void ranged. The estimated time that it'd take to get this gear with intermediate boat was suppose to be 7 hours but it took

15 hours with this script due to it going idle in some of the games.

To be fair, Czar hasn't yet updated this script after the update and it got the job done without my account getting banned!

@Czar please take a look at this soon! Lmk if you need an account for testing, would be more than glad to help.

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Pest Control
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Decode unlocked this topic