Perfect Pest Control

Czar

Czar I'm not sure if you remember but I did a lot of testing for the alpha in this, made the most posts and replies out of anybody on the forum I think. Would it be possible to get an extended use of this script? I have not been playing/botting runescape for a while but am now looking to get back in to it.

Thanks again, glad to see this is finally complete!

The script does not move around brawlers. it will continuously click on the minimap. Also, the Paint keeps saying calculating. And not displaying anything. This is all in mirror mode and i can show you screen shots if you would like. add me on skype gosubear1 And i feel like script should prioritize cutting trees to the amount it needs to get points prior to going to repair, noticing it doesnt have enough (after using it all) and then running all the way back to cut trees. It will only cut 6 logs and go back to repairing instead of cutting 10 logs, repair, and continue to cut all the trees on PC and then afk so that it doesnt have to rush and get logs or have to worry of not having enough logs next trip/game. And when it goes to the north eastern corner to wood cut. It will only cut 1 tree and run back to the middle ones by the boat. And then click back to that corner, making you run back and forth to cut down 3 trees. This script could be a perfect script but it is very buggy/inefficient.

Edited by gosubear
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Pest Control
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Decode unlocked this topic