Perfect Pest Control

Czar

In camping portal mode and in active mode I got the bug where my account would stand in the middle, I wasn't selecting to kill shifters and i was selecting to stop at 50 and that seemed pretty consistent with the problem. But please add a banking feature for logs mane. I ran around MYSELF for a round and Barely got enough logs lol. If you start the bot with a full inventory of logs in repair mode, it will be able to play 3 games at Max before its no longer able to get enough points per round.

Edited by Sumacc
  • Like 1

Hmm once the stop at 50 is selected the script is programmed to stop doing anything and wait for the game to end (at 50 points) or was it not enabled? If that option should have extra functionality just let me know what I can add to that option and I will do it in the next update ^^ :D

As for banking with repair mode, will definitely add, already got a request for that previously. It will be in the next version I will be posting the update changelog today stay tuned guys :) 

• Like 1

Hey, not sure if youve updated anything on the script since ive replied) the first time, but i havent had any problems with it Since. but i also have been running it on a different setting. 

what i was initially running to a full extent was: strength reward (100) with auto-loop on, stop at 50, and dont attack shifters. thats when i was getting the bug of the bot going to the middle and doing nothing all match, not getting any points at all. 

now that ive been running it on default settings almost, (no rewards chosen, and all monsters selected) its running FLAWLESS. and it has a really nice uniqueness quality as far as not having people running the same script piling under me. sorry for being so rude in my first post, was out of weed and didnt know how good this script actually was.

• Like 1

No you weren't rude whatsoever, I did add a few updates and there is also another update for repair mode feature, I just wanted to know what I should make the bot do when 50 points are reached, currently it just waits and does nothing ^^ :D glad to hear it's working better :) 

Activated trial gl have fun :D 

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Pest Control
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Decode unlocked this topic