Perfect Pest Control

Czar

Hmm I will add an update so the pest control boats are double clicked exactly like humans (for faster speed), next update coming up ^^ :D

As for fight_npc mode, I will make the script run to a random portal or run to the knight (completely randomly and uniquely) in the next version too :D

Man your quick to reply and resolve issues. Great service, will be buying this script and more. You have me converted, soz Khaleesi

Not only are Czar scripts feature rich without the need of feedback, he is always so quick to respond and update. I now always look for a czar script when I'm looking for any script before looking elsewhere.

Sound a bit like a fanboy but it's true. 

• Like 1

Thank you everybody for the support I really appreciate it biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

I already posted the latest update a few hours ago, but forgot to mention: here is the latest changelog:

New update (v9)

- Portal prioritization update (including fight npc mode and camp option)
- Boat spam clicking is perfected finally
- Added anti-idle system, current timer is a random timer from 20-60 seconds, every trigger randomizes the next consecutive delay
- Added more goal leveling systems
- Added a paint update for pest points, updates whenever the game is finished and is more accurate now

Also everyone - if there is a feature which technically works, but does not seem right, just say and it will be fixed in the next version asap - because the script is going to be released soon biggrin.png
Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

hmm using vip client or regular client? The new version should be available any moment now, just waiting for update to register ^^ :D I made sure that the boat clicking is perfected in the new version, took a few tries but finally got it working :D

As for paint disappearing and script requiring restart, was there an error log in the console log?

• Like 1

Just added quickprayers to the latest version, the script will auto-activate the prayers when in combat and de-activate when out of combat, may add prayer flicking if necessary (converted from the aio fighter script)

Latest version is still v9.0, update will be live any moment now :D

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Pest Control
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Decode unlocked this topic