Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

So idk what I am doing wrong. My first question is do I need to do something for mine to update to latest version? Mine says v94.5 (I'm assuming it should be v95 based on what you said Czar) 

Because mine still has the issue with the pouches where it'll sit there and check them all until I do something about it. And then it still continues to bank the teleport runes. Regardless if they are in a pouch or separated. 

Czar, 

Thank you first off! 

A bit of feedback - (not complaining at all just want to leave feedback so it can just keep getting better + help others) 

Will only run through pouches once. So there isn't enough inventory space when it empties them all so it is going back with ess in pouches.  So rn I am running Large and Med pouch only. 

Teleport runes stay in inventory when out of rune pouch. :D Will it be a feature in future for the use of rune pouch? 

Restore run feature does not work no matter what condition I set it to.

Also after teleporting and when clicking minimap sometime it clicks outside where the red sala hunter area is. It typically happens when the bot moves cam and clicks mini map at same time. 

Edited by bobbdylann
  • Like 1

Hi Czar,

Normal lava runes are bugging for me. I'm on stealth mode, with small and normal pouches turned on. Ring of Dueling mode. It seems the bot wants to find a "lava amulet".

Here's what the logger says:

[Bot #1][11/27 07:29:50 PM]: msg: [there are three pure essences in this pouch.]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/27 07:29:51 PM]: WE DIDNT GET IT!!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/27 07:29:51 PM]: WE DIDNT GET IT!!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/27 07:29:51 PM]: Did we get it? YES!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/27 07:29:51 PM]: "ess_count_2" changed to "3"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/27 07:29:56 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetWalker: Wait 1s until we move 2"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/27 07:29:58 PM]: Object doesn't have [ENTER] option, so must resort to tali...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/27 07:29:58 PM]:  .. no talisman found! Stopping script. Expected (Lava (fire altar) talisman) in inventory.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/27 07:30:03 PM]: Terminating script Perfect Runecrafter...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/27 07:30:03 PM]: Script Perfect Runecrafter has exited!

• Like 1

I am attempting to run lava runes with magic imbue, however I can't seem to get it to run. It just opens the bank and sits there. I am using a mystic staff with a tome of fire and fire Tiara, and have earth runes/Astrals in the inventory. Binding necklaces/Ring of duelings and Pure essence are all available in the bank. Please let me know if I am missing a step on setup.

Edited by demonic17
  • Like 1

Tome of fire isn't supported yet, but I will be adding support for those in the upcoming update. Almost ready guys ^^ :D

Apologies for the delay, I was supposed to add the update last week but I ran into some code which needed tweaks/changes and a bit of re-writing. But it's all good :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO