Should I?

Muffins

Do I?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Does Muffins deserve a custom PIP for being OSBot customer service?

• Yes
    • No

Where have I asked to join? rofl, if anything I left buddy. Please, I would stop whilst I was ahead if I was you before you make a shamble of your fuckery life like you did beginning to associate yourself with such.

I'm just here to poke you, it's part of what makes my fuckery life so fuckery fucking fun.

Half the time you're just feeding the toxicity man, not sure how you haven't realized this by now.

Relax.

Take it easy.

Blame it on me or blame it on you 

they are a fan group who just abuse people in a Skype chat, and gang up on people on here. 

He only replied to me because they are busy, they all take it in turns jerk cycling it to make it look like they are innocent.

Edit ; here comes the rest, and how do I know? they added me to the group facep.gif

1bc5a622ecd4c8b7abfbaf75a3809829.png

i never added you tho i wasn't even on when they did that emote32342.png

Edited by Pain

I'm just here to poke you, it's part of what makes my fuckery life so fuckery fucking fun.

Half the time you're just feeding the toxicity man, not sure how you haven't realized this by now.

Relax.

Take it easy.

Blame it on me or blame it on you 

I find it stupid that you guys cant get a grip of yourselves tbh, it's quite sad literally. And yes I know i'm feeding the toxic wastes of what we call OSbot members.