Should I?

Muffins

Do I?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Does Muffins deserve a custom PIP for being OSBot customer service?

• Yes
    • No

off fuk chikan :boge:

Change back your avatar

Playing professionally vs playing runescape (not botting) is totally different. At his age he should have a real job.

Who gets to choose what a "real" job is, why do you get to decide what considers a real job. If he's relatively happy doing what he does, and it's enough to support himself and his family who are you to judge?

I'd be pretty triggered too if I had to provide for my family by playing runescape. You talked about being a man, how are you a man if you play an online game to support your family?

Please, who are you kidding you skidmark. You have to scam quit to try pay your parents bills.

Change back your avatar

Who gets to choose what a "real" job is, why do you get to decide what considers a real job. If he's relatively happy doing what he does, and it's enough to support himself and his family who are you to judge?

what makes one job real while the other isnt? If he makes money and keep making money, I consider that real.

Benefits, insurance, job security etc. But I'm sure he makes plenty of money online and I'm sure there is more to it than just RuneScape. 

Don't worry guys, he's just upset because I called him out for being a scum bag. He's correct, I make the odd bit of money WHEN I decide to sell gold, which at the moment is barely ever. 

How would I "support my family" without selling gold if so? Dumb ass, as usual @Muffins cannot come out with a half decent remark other than "oh you live off runescape" because he's a scamming shit face.

Please, who are you kidding you skidmark. You have to scam quit to try pay your parents bills.

Don't worry guys, he's just upset because I called him out for being a scum bag. He's correct, I make the odd bit of money WHEN I decide to sell gold, which at the moment is barely ever. 

How would I "support my family" without selling gold if so? Dumb ass, as usual @Muffins cannot come out with a half decent remark other than "oh you live off runescape" because he's a scamming shit face.

My parents both make above 6 figures(each) so no, I don't have to scam to pay their bills. I know I'll live a better life than you and be able to support my family without worry. What happens when RS dies out, what will you do? You'll work for minimum wage in some shithole. Did you even finish college or go to university? I'm going to guess no. Call me a scum bag all you want but atleast I wont have to support my kids by playing Runescape all day, dumb ass.

Edited by Muffins

My parents both make above 6 figures(each) so no, I don't have to scam to pay their bills. I know I'll live a better life than you and be able to support my family without worry. What happens when RS dies out, what will you do? You'll work for minimum wage in some shithole. Did you even finish college or go to university? I'm going to guess no. Call me a scum bag all you want but atleast I wont have to support my kids by playing Runescape all day, dumb ass.

You have countless amounts of times scammed here, and yet you claim you don't need the gold/irl quite clearly you do.

And who says I do RS for anything other than fun? I don't need to live off Runescape gold at all, unlike yourself otherwise you wouldn't be scamming to begin with so yes you are a scum bag. the funniest part is, I make a living off my job, I am more than comfortable with my income, and I have more then enough rolling over to do as I please as well. What do you do? I mean other than try to scam people that is, and try to bring other peoples real lives into it which you know nothing about because your less accomplished.

You have countless amounts of times scammed here, and yet you claim you don't need the gold/irl quite clearly you do.

And who says I do RS for anything other than fun? I don't need to live off Runescape gold at all, unlike yourself otherwise you wouldn't be scamming to begin with so yes you are a scum bag. the funniest part is, I make a living off my job, I am more than comfortable with my income, and I have more then enough rolling over to do as I please as well. What do you do? I mean other than try to scam people that is, and try to bring other peoples real lives into it which you know nothing about because your less accomplished.

I'm going to college(university) and getting an education so I don't end up like you, having to support my family with platinum tokens. 

also, I mean other than try to scam people that is, and try to bring other peoples real lives into it which you know nothing about because you're* less accomplished.

Edited by Muffins

the only point you have is scamming, get the fuck off your high horse and forget about the past

• Like 1

I'm going to college(university) and getting an education so I don't end up like you, having to support my family with platinum tokens. 

If only that joke was actually real, a bit like your attempts to come back to scam quit yet again. 

Who is saying you don't go to college or so on? I'm not debating that, i'm explaining quite simply the fact you're a scum bag. Why should you deserve something for just "you" which I stated in the original post, which say someone like @Realist could have instead as he deserves it more than you for example? 

What was your reply, and your fan clubs reply, a simple load of nonsense as normal because you cant handle the truth and what is put across to you. The fact you're a low life scammer and will forever remain one, you can claim I do this and that with Runescape gold, but we all know what happens on here - In the end we all sell it regardless, whilst I barely do market sale stuff right now if i'm honest, you seem to be the one "living off runescape gold" as we currently speak.

the only point you have is scamming, get the fuck off your high horse and forget about the past

It's not the past if it's going to happen in the future, but then again I understand your view and all considering he is like your right hand man afterall.

Edited by Guest

If only that joke was actually real, a bit like your attempts to come back to scam quit yet again. 

Who is saying you don't go to college or so on? I'm not debating that, i'm explaining quite simply the fact you're a scum bag. Why should you deserve something for just "you" which I stated in the original post, which say someone like @Realist could have instead as he deserves it more than you for example? 

What was your reply, and your fan clubs reply, a simple load of nonsense as normal because you cant handle the truth and what is put across to you. The fact you're a low life scammer and will forever remain one, you can claim I do this and that with Runescape gold, but we all know what happens on here - In the end we all sell it regardless, whilst I barely do market sale stuff right now if i'm honest, you seem to be the one "living off runescape gold" as we currently speak.

It's not the past if it's going to happen in the future, but then again I understand your view and all considering he's like your right hand man.

How do I make a living off of runescape? I don't play. I script for fun and run maybe 1-2 mining accounts for progress reports. I don't NEED money. Once September comes around Classes will start up again and I'll once again be doing more with my life than what you will ever accomplish. What will your kids ask you when they grow up? "dbuffed, what is your job?" , "Oh, I play an online game."