Should I?

Muffins

Do I?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Does Muffins deserve a custom PIP for being OSBot customer service?

• Yes
    • No

Not judging anyone or taking anything serious, but clearly you are @Muffins if you cant handle someone voting no with a valid reason.

If all you do is cause people problems (which has been shown, along with Dexeiver) and scam quit every moment of the day, why should we support something? Actually give us a valid reason to do so if it was "serious" or able to be done.

hi if u have an issue with ME u can call me by my CORRECT username, , ,, ,

Qxs3YA.png

• Like 2

Not judging anyone or taking anything serious, but clearly you are @Muffins if you cant handle someone voting no with a valid reason.

If all you do is cause people problems (which has been shown, along with Dexeiver) and scam quit every moment of the day, why should we support something? Actually give us a valid reason to do so if it was "serious" or able to be done.

pi0v7CC.gif

facep.gif

• Like 1

hi if u have an issue with ME u can call me by my CORRECT username, , ,, ,

Qxs3YA.png

facep.gif

And as per usual, not one of you can speak for yourselves, you have to have a gang. 

This is why people like don't want to return, and why you are continued to be banned for either being assholes in such reasons of leaking staff stuff, and simply being out right scammers.

You tell em dbuffed

Please fanboy, I can understand none of you can stand on your own two feet yet... But yeah you're meant to be men, you know those things you have between your legs? They are testicles remember you have them.

what did i say wrong?

No clue. He's queJBwt.gif about something

they are a fan group who just abuse people in a Skype chat, and gang up on people on here. 

He only replied to me because they are busy, they all take it in turns jerk cycling it to make it look like they are innocent.

Edit ; here comes the rest, and how do I know? they added me to the group :facep:

1bc5a622ecd4c8b7abfbaf75a3809829.png

Edited by Guest

they are a fan group who just abuse people in a Skype chat, and gang up on people on here. 

He only replied to me because they are busy, they all take it in turns jerk cycling it to make it look like they are innocent.

They aren't busy. Also, we barely speak about others/abuse them. Its basically osbot chat but in skype. Idk why you are so salty. 

They aren't busy. Also, we barely speak about others/abuse them. Its basically osbot chat but in skype. Idk why you are so salty. 

Is that really what you call it? You forgot i've been in the chat before, and people have reported it as you guys also abused the staff and @Maldesto asked about it and you all denied it until further was shown.

Please fanboy, I can understand none of you can stand on your own two feet yet... But yeah you're meant to be men, you know those things you have between your legs? They are testicles remember you have them.

Stop being so salty, you're not in our club and never will be, get over it. (He keeps asking to join our skype chat, it's pathetic).

@ everyone: spoiler alert: if you easily feel harassed -> please do not read what's below, you have been warned.

<sarcam>You are so masculine bro, thank you for reminding me that friendship and testicles are entirely mutually exclusive, probably the reason why I have so many friends but no kids and you so many kids but no.... ah well.</sarcasm>

There's a block/ignore feature for people you don't like.

PS: this is a troll, chill the fuck out.

Edited by Botre

Stop being so salty, you're not in our club and never will be, get over it. (He keeps asking to join our skype chat, it's pathetic).

@ everyone: spoiler alert: if you easily feel harassed -> please do not read what's below, you have been warned.

<sarcam>You are so masculine bro, thank you for reminding me that friendship and testicles are entirely mutually exclusive, probably the reason why I have so many friends but no kids and you so many kids but no.... ah well.</sarcasm>

There's a block/ignore feature for people you don't like.

PS: this is a troll, chill the fuck out.

Where have I asked to join? rofl, if anything I left buddy. Please, I would stop whilst I was ahead if I was you before you make a shamble of your fuckery life like you did beginning to associate yourself with such.

Which i wasn't involved in smile.png

You was all jerk cycling in the place, regardless of who said what makes no difference.