New RSPS? Recommend Taking a look.

work break

Take no offence, but I don't think a majority of members here want to get involved with a Runescape Private Server, or even affiliate themselves with one. It's been suggested a few times and discussed but the only outcome from it was that it'd be a loss overall and a waste of time.

Edited by Sincere

Take no offence, but I don't think anyone here wants to get involved with a Runescape Private Server. It's been suggested a few times and discussed but the only outcome from it was that it'd be a loss overall and a waste of time.

I understand what you are saying and it's true but it never hurts to give it a shot. I appreciate your opinion  <3

Not gonna be an ass or anything but hte last time a rsps was involved with OSBot there was a rat in it therefore we tend to keep away from RSPS lol.

Wow. damn! People are that desperate to hack people. Smh.

Please do not go after someone posts and join date man...

There are still people with veteran rank and 100+ feedback who scam(quit)...

I'll do whatever the fuck I want. Last time someone advertised an rsps on OSBot, it had a RAT in it. So please, shut the fuck up.

Edited by Muffins

So just because I have 29 posts and I joined recently means im not trusted? Original. I understand that is your opinion and that is fine.

Last time someone advertised an rsps on OSBot, it had a RAT in it.  You aren't trusted, that's the fucking point. You have done nothing on OSBot so why would anyone work on an RSPS/download an RSPS made by you?

Please do not go after someone posts and join date man...

There are still people with veteran rank and 100+ feedback who scam(quit)...

Hey special I appreciate the help boss but it's alright the guy has a point, when they have been through being hacked or ratted it's understandable. 

I'll do whatever the fuck I want. Last time someone advertised an rsps on OSBot, it had a RAT in it. So please, shut the fuck up.

Muffins relax buddy, we understand that you have gone through untrustworthy people and that's fine but at least respect the opinion of others.

Hey special I appreciate the help boss but it's alright the guy has a point, when they have been through being hacked or ratted it's understandable. 

Muffins relax buddy, we understand that you have gone through untrustworthy people and that's fine but at least respect the opinion of others.

Your opinion doesn't matter. You aren't trusted, no one wants to play or work on your dogshit rsps with you.

Your opinion doesn't matter. You aren't trusted, no one wants to play or work on your dogshit rsps with you.

Listen. I am trying to be nice to you here, I have not done anything to upset you or be hated by you if you want to keep being disrespectful over an issue that happened a while back and blame it on every person that walks past you that's fine.

No reason to flip the switch but i have to agree low post count is kind of sketchy, i have low post count on here but on R-L a rsps site i had over 1500 posts before they had some glitch and lost data. go ask there if u want