Hello everyone, Regulate here :)

Regulate

How's everyone doing?smile.png

I'm Regulate, 21 and currently living in The Netherlands. I started playing Runescape this week after I quitted 8 years ago. I never came back, but I'm now... How did I made this decision? Well quite random actually. I was checking a pk video of Elvemage in like 2006-2007... & the nostalgia hits!

Well I really want to have a maxed out pure and after checking out a lot of botting communities, I immideately knew that this was the one for me. The community is amazing (props to all of you) and the quality of the bots is very high. Amazing!

I'll immideately buy VIP and some scripts. I'll bot smart though and babysit the bot, because I really want to PK like I did 8-9 years ago as a maxed pure. Amazing times.

I'm looking forward to be part of this amazing community. Have a good day lads!wub.png

• Like 1

Welcome dude, goodluck with your botting, jagex have stepped up there game but its definitely not impossible to bot! 

Come hang out in the chatbox 

Thank you, yeah I heard about it. But if I use a bot and babysit it and talk a lot with people so I don't get reported, will I still have a chance of getting banned?

Thank you, yeah I heard about it. But if I use a bot and babysit it and talk a lot with people so I don't get reported, will I still have a chance of getting banned?

theres always a chance to get banned! 

Heres a thread made by one of the bot developers: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/ 

hope that helps :doge: