Bot is DOWN (for now)

Acerd

Some background info for some people that might like it:

Jagex changed some hooks regarding Character.getHealth() and Character.getMaximumHealth(). From now it's not possible anymore to get the precise amount of health a character has, you can only get the a health percentage instead.

I assume that Character.getHealth() and Character.getMaximumHealth() will be removed from the API. Some scripts might also be broken after this update so don't expect everything to work flawless when the bot goes live again.

Thanks for the info :)

Hey guys,

Just a serious question, does bot goes offline every thursday or is this an uncommon occurrence? New to OSBot but thread seems to make it a every week thing or am I mistaken?

Read quote below.  Jagex updated some st00f so the bot needs to be checked/updated.  If Jagex does stuff like this every Thursday, then yes it will be every Thursday, but no one knows what/when/if Jagex will change things.

Besides Jagex smile.png

Some background info for some people that might like it:

Jagex changed some hooks regarding Character.getHealth() and Character.getMaximumHealth(). From now it's not possible anymore to get the precise amount of health a character has, you can only get the a health percentage instead.

I assume that Character.getHealth() and Character.getMaximumHealth() will be removed from the API. Some scripts might also be broken after this update so don't expect everything to work flawless when the bot goes live again.

Thanks!  How did you acquire this info? 

Edited by Tyelr

Read quote below.  Jagex updated some st00f so the bot needs to be checked/updated.  If Jagex does stuff like this every Thursday, then yes it will be every Thursday, but no one knows what/when/if Jagex will change things.

I assume he ran some test code and the return values were off. 

Besides Jagex smile.png

I assume he ran some test code and the return values were off. 

I have my private updater. An updater searches for bytecode patterns to search for fields, classes and methods.

• Like 2