Farewell

Gellie

Lets just say. I'm finally getting my priorities straight.

But.. why? sad.pngfeels.png

y?

cya doge.png

nooo sad.png

who's gonna buy my cash.png

</3

Take care smile.png

^

Hope you come back and this is only temporary :/

buhbye

bye

take care and enjoy life! 

See you soon homie

??? 

Rest in pepperoni.

666 goodbye 

Bye

ciao

Why? O: Have a good life

Pce

why : O ?

Hope you'll be back one day!

how long until disputes open up

Lets just say.. I'm finally getting my priorities straight. I also plan on donating to osbot in the future even though I'll be inactive because I really love the osbot community smile.png. I want to focus on my career along with the love of my life. Something I have been neglecting to do for over a year now.

• Like 3

Lets just say.. I'm finally getting my priorities straight. I also plan on donating to osbot in the future even though I'll be inactive because I really love the osbot community smile.png. I want to focus on my career along with the love of my life. Something I have been neglecting to do for over a year now.

Gz bae enjoy life with ur loved one :)

Glad to hear it's for the right reasons!

don't worry i'm leaving soon too, we can leave together <3

• Like 1

I'm glad that you have sorted your priorities out :) best of luck with your love!

I'll miss you in the live chat :(!