Is Mirror Mode Helpful in Ban Prevention?

stealthynutz

Hi all!

I'm new here, and I just have a quick question about one of the VIP features: Mirror Mode.

I'm curious to know if it actually helps in lowering ban rates of bots.

Is it a significant upgrade to the "normal" bot client?

Are ban rates generally the same cross-platform? Or are they very skewed?

Thanks for the input, and have a nice day!

From what I've heard, no. Personally though I've had a ton of luck with mirror client and other sorts of reflection clients like it, I got max combat last year with one from like base 50s. 

Impressive!

Hmm, perhaps it helps a bit then in lowering ban rates? I mean, if you botted to max with no ban, that's no joke.

I don't know, I guess the best way to find out would be for me to try it myself.

Thank you for your help!

Yes! It does help with ban rates! I've used it for months now and my accounts are running solid! 

Agreed, it has for me as well. Forums are full of controversy around whether or not mirror mode helps or not, but  I haven't been ban since buying VIP. Definitely worth testing the waters for a month. If you are gold farming and not botting a signle account at a time, then you should probably stick to stealth injection, as mirror mode takes up more CPU power. Good luck, and feel free to message me with any questions.

Oh and my account now has been botted straight off tut island, with no exp in anything but str, mage, range, and hp. It is 1 att 77 str and kills men n loots herbies for money. Not a single ban yet

• Like 1

Yes! It does help with ban rates! I've used it for months now and my accounts are running solid! 

Awesome!

I'll definitely check mirror mode out at some point like I said earlier, it seems that many people have had success with it.

Thanks a bunch!

Agreed, it has for me as well. Forums are full of controversy around whether or not mirror mode helps or not, but  I haven't been ban since buying VIP. Definitely worth testing the waters for a month. If you are gold farming and not botting a signle account at a time, then you should probably stick to stealth injection, as mirror mode takes up more CPU power. Good luck, and feel free to message me with any questions.

Oh and my account now has been botted straight off tut island, with no exp in anything but str, mage, range, and hp. It is 1 att 77 str and kills men n loots herbies for money. Not a single ban yet

Wow, straight off tut island? It's crazy you still haven't been banned then. Nice work!

With posts like these, I think it will definitely be worth my time to check out mirror mode.

Thanks a lot my man!

It should help to some extend.

I believe they raise flags on your account for a number of reasons, one being client detection. And will ban the account if it triggers a certain number of different flags. So you can still get banned, but maybe not as easily.

None of us are certain how it works, tho.